• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Having a cry...

Tadpole

Reaction score
I don't know why but I feel REALLY weepy today. Just a thousand and one things have had me nearly bursting into tears, then on the way home some numpty nearly went into the back of me because he was driving too close when we all had to emergency stop becauses of some OTHER numpty further up.

So I thought I would get home and have a cuppa and some cheesecake.

I just dropped my cheesecake on the sofa. NOW i'm crying. Feel like a right tit.

Hey

Chin up, it'll be ok it's probably those damn hormones. Have a few of these :hug: :hug: :hug:

Mx

Id cry over spilt cheese cake too its one of my favs! Let it all out hope a good cry helped and you will be feeling beter soon! :hug:

:hug: :hug: Aww - have another slice and make it a double helping xx

I cried over crimewatch last night!!!! It's got bad, and i got caught by my mate i had to somehow explain that no, i wasnt in pain baby was fine and baby daddy hadnt contacted me, i was simply upset that people commit crimes!!!

Skins also had me welling up, im such a baby!!!!! :roll:

Oooh hun!!! I'd cry about the cheesecake too! I cried when OH bit my creme egg the other day, and cried watching Crimewatch last night!!!

:hug:

Aw thanks guys!! I feel better now - and I have just been rick-rolled (see off topic) so am much cheered up.

Glad your feeling better (although I hope you didn't waste any of that dropped cheesecake ;) )

Awww bless you! You little sweetie :hug: It's good to have a good cry sometimes xx

Hi,

Hope you're feeling better.

I would cry over cheese cake too, and as for Crime Watch, well I daren't even watch it (tend to avoid News24 too!!)

Aw thanks girls. Feeling much better.

And OF COURSE I ate the cheesecake!!! (It only fell on its side so i cut that bit off)

Tadpole said:
Aw thanks girls. Feeling much better.

And OF COURSE I ate the cheesecake!!! (It only fell on its side so i cut that bit off)

i would expect nothing less! we have the two second rule, but if its something really nice.. we can stretch to 5 or even ten seconds! :rotfl:

Ahhh your post made me smile! Not in a mean way - but because you sound very cute!

I'm not normally a weepy person - but I was proper blubbing - at eastenders of all things!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back