Have you...

Strangeness

Reaction score
got anyone anything special for Christmas this year that you're excited about giving them?

This year me and my dh have decided that we're going to buy my mum a digital camera. She's been moaning about her camera for the last few months so because she has been such a big help with Aaron we have found her a decent one for £90. I can't wait to see her face :D

Im really excited about the present im getting for my sister. She really loves Grease the movie and is always singing grease songs and im going to get her a collectors edition 'Sandy' barbie doll. SHe is 21 but I know she will appreciate it.

:D Well I got my OH one of Urchins pendants,and I can't wait to give it to him I know he'll come over all emotional! :D

bagpuss said:
:D Well I got my OH one of Urchins pendants,and I can't wait to give it to him I know he'll come over all emotional! :D

Awww thats sweet!

I know its probably the same for everyone with kids but I love seeing Josh's face when he sees his presents, I think I get more excited than he does! I just love seeing him smile :D

bagpuss said:

That's such a nice idea :D

Strangeness said:
got anyone anything special for Christmas this year that you're excited about giving them?

This year me and my dh have decided that we're going to buy my mum a digital camera. She's been moaning about her camera for the last few months so because she has been such a big help with Aaron we have found her a decent one for £90. I can't wait to see her face :D

well so far i have got fook all for christmas for anyone! :shock:

we only buy for the kids anyway.

i got alan a star wars mr potato head for alan (i know but he thinks they are great! lol) its called "spudtrooper" :cheer: and the tmx elmo for jakob, i cant wait to see my nans face when that one comes out :rotfl:

well not christmas, but for my OH's birthday which is a couple of days before, i have got us second row tickets to see Russell Brand, which i know he will be well chuffed about. Going to keep it a secret until we get outside the theatre .

Izzy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back