have you noticed how this forum...

glitzyglamgirl said:
thank ye gods that will never happen here cos your all more mature and respectful than that :dance: :dance:

I am more mature and respectful than the lot of you
15_5_20.gif
:moon:

glitzyglamgirl said:
kalia said:
I like that people do friendly emoticons while saying things that could be taken as unfriendly. Things can be taken badly when they are only in print and this place is very supportive so everyone wants to make sure they don't upset everyone. We're a little hippy encampment :D

I love those smilies :lol:

Theres nothing odd about it though is there, its just being polite and respectful.....man i've seen some very good forums go rapidly down hill because personal attacks are not dealt with and it escalates and escalates, until its nothing more than a flame fest forum.....thank ye gods that will never happen here cos your all more mature and respectful than that :dance: :dance:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Well, the majority of us are :roll:

Its ok Lou, I wouldnt dream of insulting you by calling you mature or respectful :rotfl:

Hey Kazlin.....that goes for you too :rotfl: :rotfl:

glitzyglamgirl said:
Its ok Lou, I wouldnt dream of insulting you by calling you mature or respectful :rotfl:

Hey Kazlin.....that goes for you too :rotfl: :rotfl:

You looking for trouble missy? :think:

:hug: - just so you know I'm joking. I was going to :rotfl: but it wasn't that funny :(

:sleep: sorry I meant :cheer:

emoticons are ace :clap:

:D I love this place its sooo much more tame than others! Jeez one I belong to has special "groups" its like being in the school playground :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

:roll: That smiley is so evil

But what I love the most is how people use the same smiley more than once to double it's meaning.

For example

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: means "I'm not just fed up with this, I am fed up 5 fold!"

Or :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: means "I'm really, really, really happy"

Becs said:
But what I love the most is how people use the same smiley more than once to double it's meaning.

For example

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: means "I'm not just fed up with this, I am fed up 5 fold!"

Or :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: means "I'm really, really, really happy"

:rotfl: :rotfl: That is so true and funny.

:clap: I totally :clap: totally agree :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back