Have you heard this myth? Is it a myth?

AliCat

Reaction score
I get quite a bit of heartburn these days usually in the evenings and at night as I'm sure you lovely ladies do too, and I was wondering, someone at work told me last week that ladies who suffered with heartburn in pregnancy gave birth to babies with hair?! Is this true? I thought it was rather funny that she came out with that....and even funnier when one of the IT lads vouched for it too!! :rotfl:

In my experience it is true! They did research on it and found that there must be some truth behind it also! But theres still women who have bad heartburn and baldy babies!! :D
With my DD Lucy I had the worst heartburn EVER lol 1000% worse than with the boys and she had 1000% more hair lmao! :rotfl:

LOL, how mad is that? Well, I'll let you know when she's born. :wink:

I didn't really suffer heartburn with Lucy but she was born with a full head of hair, so for me it really is a myth.

i'm the other way around! With my first, I got quite bad heartburn and Jacob had no hair until he was 8 months! :rotfl:

I mentioned to the doc that I had been suffering with heartburn and he said about having a hairy baby. I looked at him like he was an idiot :lol: .

I had really bad heartburn in my first pregnancy, I was often having to take gaviscon tablets in the middle of the night and my baby was totally bald! He was for months after he was born, no eyelashes or anything.

This time I've only had to take tablets in the night on 2 occassions so it will be interesting to see how much hair baby has :D

I think it could be a myth, Ive had heartburn with my other two, jess was a baldy and rebecca had a lovely dark brown bonnet bless her, after a few weeks rebecca went bald and blonde hair came through

I was told it meant you were having a boy as well? :think: :think:

i had heartburn with all mine and i had 2 baldies and 2 with lots of hair, so i deffo think its a myth :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back