Have you had plastic surgery?

Eveadel

Reaction score
Ive been thinking about having a boob job, Botox, skin peel and my teeth done. I will not have anything done before I have a 2nd child as I think it would be pointless. Im also worried incase things went wrong.

To be quite honest I dont think I will ever have these done as Im such a wimp!!! I have quite a few friends who have had work.

Have you had any surgery?

I haven't but always wanted a boob job, then we have decided to TTC so have held back on it at the moment....

My friend had a boob job and it looks amazing, totally natural...

I'd love a boob job, lipo and teeth done but i am way, way too scared.
Even if i had the money i'd bottle it.

Yeah me too, Im such a coward.

I have 6 friends who have all had their boobs done and they look fabulous. 2 friends who have had Botox and it looks great.

My mum's had botox and she looks fantastic!

i had my ears pinned back last October. hurt like hell afterwards (had to sleep sitting up for a week with bandage on my head) and was done while i was awake, but definatly worth it.

Oh I forgot, I had my ears pinned back when I was 11, cant remember it hurting too much (it was a few years ago now :shock: ), Im so glad that my mum decided it would be a good idea, I used to do alot of dancing so my hair was pinned back alot.

Yes, i've had a boob job. i had it 5 years ago

edited as it contained personal info :)

Last edited:
Ye i'm pleased with it and i'm breastfeeding for the second time now since having it done

Was you recommended to your surgeon? How was the implants put in? Now for the big question, was it really painful?

I like the idea of a few of the procedures, but i dont think id ever have them done.
i've always had to wear a bra, but thats cos my boobs are quite big, so if i still need one after Tally it wont exactly depress me too much, plus some women in the gym seemed so proud of her fake ones, they looked awful! So stuck on and the nipples pointed upwards and outwards!! They wearnt the right implant fer her boobs.

Id love to have my nose done, but i cant afford it.

Id contemplat trying to get a flatter tummy, but i wouldnt want lipo incase it goes crepey, and i woudlnt want a tummy tuck as i dont want scars lol.

if your finished with having kids i think plastic surgery is fine, as long as u dont go over board lol, on most people it gives them a confidence boost and is great, only a few have the horror stories we hear about

The surgeon wastn't recommended to me - i didn't know anyone at the tie who had had the procedure. I looked online and i checked baaps - to see if he was on the list of british surgeons. Also i didn't want a general anaesthetic so i was limited in the places that would operate under a local with sedation.

They cut underneath the breast and put the implant up into the breast. I travelled to fulham for it (from west wales) and about 2 hours after the op was over i was taking a little stroll to see the area. It was more like an ache rather than hurting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back