Plastic surgery.. your views?

Krystal

Reaction score
Would you have anything done?

I would, in fact I'm considering it. Once I've lost all my baby weight I'm thinking maybe a boob job is in order :dance:

i need a tummy tuck, some lipo a boob job (dont need em bigger
just a bit perkier)
lol i probably would if i could afford it- why not if it makes you
feel more comfortable/confident with yourself!

I'd be way to scared to have anything done.

If I wasn't I would have a boob job and lipo.

Gorgeous the way i am! 8)

:lol: i should change my career to comic :D

but in all seriousness, no, but then i am male an theres less of a want for it i guess :lol:

im having a tummy tuck after this baby, ready for our wedding. My dad said its my wedding present :rotfl: but its only on the condition i loose the weight i gained first, so its a good incentive :dance:

i wouldnt say no to a boob job either :rotfl:

I was pretty sure I'd never have surgery before I had Tom but now I am desperate for a tummy tuck!

I'd have a tummy tuck, lipo, boob job, skin abrasion, and some work done on my nose and face... I'd also have all new porcelain veneers on my teeth..

Yes... I have some serious issues concerning my body and how I look. :rotfl: :rotfl: But I have also had op's before and OMG I wouldn't advise anyone to "WILLINGLY" get themselves sliced open... the morphine is nice, but its so horrifically painful you can't really enjoy it... not to mention infections, and drips and trying to pee dragging your drip around, and catheters and drainage tubes and bandages.. Its all pretty nasty..

:wall: :wall: :wall: Then theres scaring and internal scaring and well... I just wouldn't recommend having any ops unless absolutely necessary..

much as i'd like a smaller nose, smaller chin, bigger lips, perkier boobs, flatter stomach- no i would not have cosmetic surgery. people who have it ALWAYS look uglier than they did before.

I wouldn't have any surgery - not that I think I am perfect, more to do with that fact I am a chicken :lol:

I wouldn't personally but if it makes you feel better within yourself then go for it, though sometimes they say the surgery doesn't remove the underlying issues :think: I'd just feel weird being all perky and nipped, I wouldn't feel like me :D

I would never get surgery done no matter how much I sagged lol

We are all getting older no matter what.. most people who get surgery done still look old, but they look like they are covering it up. To me thats worse :D

I'd have a tummy tuck for sure :cheer: :cheer: and something to get rid of the stretchmarks

I HATE being broad it makes me feel like a man at times :( but i dont think i can change that id be too scaed to do anything in cas eit goes wrong!!

x

I think if people go to far it can look ugly, but not all of the time. My aunty (only 4 yrs older than me) and my cousin who who 2 years older than me both have gotten boobs done. They haven't gone massive or anything like that. They just look in proportion now.

Unfortunately in my family we have nice curvy bodies but not big boobs! lol

I dont think I have underlying issues that needs to be resolved either. I just like looking in mirror and liking what I see. Which I do most of time, just not if my boobs are gonna sag to the ground :puke: I would be doing it for myself, not anyone, not even OH. He loves me just way I am :D

I always considered a nose job but I don't think I'd change my face in anyway, cos its me isn;t it. hard to explain but I dont think I could. Tummy tuck may be an option though :lol:

I would have a boob job (to make them look how they looked before i had children) i would also have a tummy tuck, i would love to fit in sizes 8-10 again

If I could have the american surgeons off extreme makeover then id have a breast reduction, lipo, facelife, eyebrow lift, botox in my lips to plump them out a bit and a tummy tuck as my belly bis awful

I've had a breast reduction and it's the best thing I ever did.

I am also going to have a double elective mastectomy as soon as I've had all the children I want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back