Plastic surgery.. your views?

I'd defo have surgery if i could afford it, i'd have me boobs perked up a bit and lipo - just about everywhere!

im seriously considering having a bit of work done on my vagina after this baby.
i think i have the start of a prolapse and im really aware that its just not the same down there and as my babies tend to be big i think its justified.
i think if its gonna make you feel better then fine :D

Really? aww bless that must be be horrible to know that its happening, Ithink you can get it on the nhs as well now.

There's a long list of things I'd like done, but having had 2 stomach operations I'd definitely only have an operation if it's completely necessary. The pain afterwards is awful and there are always risks associated with surgery so I don't think I could justify it .

I'm generally happy with my figure because I know that i can loose weight or tone by eating carefully and working out, so I have always managed to resume control when needed. But I am planing on having a breast reduction after I have finished having children. I have been moaning about them elsewhere on here so won't go into it again, however, 'Comedy Breasts' is an understatement. :wall:

Yeah i'd love a boob job, I have 2 totally different sized boobs and it really gets me down... u cant see it when I have clothes on but im really aware & paranoid about it.

nathanmum said:
im seriously considering having a bit of work done on my vagina after this baby.
i think i have the start of a prolapse and im really aware that its just not the same down there and as my babies tend to be big i think its justified.
i think if its gonna make you feel better then fine :D

I'm thinking of having this done while I'm still young as well. My mum had three babies and she recently had the work done, but not before she went through lots of pain. The older you get, the more difficult it becomes, so I'm seriously considering 'preemtive' surgery surgery down there.....

im gettin some nice 32FFs after Iv had bubs no.2 :lol:

mummykay said:
im gettin some nice 32FFs after Iv had bubs no.2 :lol:

You can have mine - although they have gone up to 32GG since preggers.

Totally impractical, and make me look like a cartoon.

debecca said:
I've had a breast reduction and it's the best thing I ever did.

I am also going to have a double elective mastectomy as soon as I've had all the children I want.

isnt that where they remove ur actual breast tissue? why would u want no breasts at all?

i went to 32E when i was bfing and with a 28in waist i felt pretty good, now iv gone down to 34C and feel abit small on top but OH says im in proportion - hes tryin to get out of payin for them haha :rotfl:

yeah i don't see the problem with it as long as you don't go mad. I've saved up enough to laser my stretches on my bum and have my loose skin of my boobs removed after i give birth as i hated my preg body to start with but no i'm enjoying it so don't know if i'll bother. Then again i've just got used to my preg body, i may not be too happy with my post baby body!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back