Have u gone up many dress sizes

Sully2012

Reaction score
I don't want to sound stupid but I thought I would stay my normal size and just have to buy stretchy waist bands but at 19 weeks I'm now in a size 12 maternity that is two dress sizes!! My boobs growing too oh loves it lol am I putting too much weight on?

I feel huge. I'm 16 weeks & have gone up to a 12 from a 10, but like you - BBs are swelling!!! :) xx

ive just got leggings in an 18 or 20. actually slightly smaller than my usual size 22 pants but thats cos theyre stretchy

I'm a size 8 and wearing size 8 maternity stuff, but if I was wearing normal stuff I would be around a 12 (and my bump seems small to me!)

I'm the same as kerry, I'm a size 8 maternity, and stretchy dresses. I can still fit into size 10 leggings but if I were to buy normal trousers etc. I'd be a 12.

My pant size hasnt changed at all but tops have got bigger just due to the size of them having to accommodate to covering the bump. Im normally an 8 or 10 and Im wearing big size 10 tops or 12s.

I've gone from an 18 to a 14. And I'm still losing maybe 1 or 2lbs a week.

By boobs have not grown at all! Hubby is a bit disappointed I think lol!!

Sorry if i'm being thick but do they keep growing throughout the whole pregnancy? and should I be worried if they haven't grown?!!

Xx

I have maternity clothes same size as my normal clothes but if i cant fit in my jeans anymore, leggings i still can its just some tops are too tight. It really depends, i dont actually know how much weight I have put on to be honest!! Eeeekk I went for a bra measurement in marks and spencers and normally wear a 38 DD I was expecting my boobies to have grown but she says I should be now a 42DD so just my back!

I'm in my normal size (hell of a lot bigger than an 8 I might add - ha ha ha) but maternity. My sister made the mistake of buying loads of clothes two sizes bigger AND maternity so they were absolutely huge!

By boobs have not grown at all! Hubby is a bit disappointed I think lol!!

Sorry if i'm being thick but do they keep growing throughout the whole pregnancy? and should I be worried if they haven't grown?!!

Xx
Still small here, I think it was never meant to be for me to have boobies :mad:

I'm still wearing kids section age 13 jeans but my top size has gone from an 8 to a 12 maternity cos of my bump n boobs. I don't seem to have put weight on anywhere apart from my boobs and belly though... yet!!!

In maternity wear I can have the same size as before, and I'm not even trying on other things now.. so I won't freak out!

In maternity im the same size as before, But because ive lost weight im smaller everywhere but my belly!
I have quite big boobies before pregnancy (38GG -38H) and they haven't got any bigger yet... which im glad of because its already hard to find bra's and don't know how i would cope!

My mum said yesterday 'your baby belly actually makes your boobs look small' haha x

im a couple of sizes bigger , 1 in maternity tops and about the same as normal in mat bottoms but regular stuff its a couple of sizes, My bra waistband has gone from a 34 to a 38 too as I have just gotten so much wider from the top of my head to my feet lol

I still in size 14 Bottoms and size 12 top but my boobs are expanding rapid.

The problem I have I'm bridesmaid on the 5th Nov for my best friend The size 14 dress fit perfect 2 weeks ago (had these dresses since last xmas) now it wont go round the bump :oooo: My boobs fit perfect in the dress now. Got to see if shop can do anything with it

Boobs have increased in size but still in the same size clothing tops and bottoms!xx

I'm 16 weeks, have put 1 1/2 stones on and gone up 2 dress sizes and 2 cup sizes and thats with throwing up everyday for that last 10 weeks and barely eating....eek!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back