hating the sight of the bathroom now!!!!!!!!!!!!

claire2711

Reaction score
oh my god i have to go to the loo SO much now! it was bad for a start, but now I'm in the toilets 2 or 3 times an hour arrrrgh :wall: lol

honestly i can feel lil baba actually kicking my bladder! does anyone know if u have to drink loads of fluids before a 4d scan? when i did it for my 12 week one i almost peed myself on the bed!!!!!!!!! got my scan in 9 sleeps, cant wait!! will be finding out what team i am in hooray :wink:

lol i completely forgot for my 12 week scan, drank loads then waitin around for the scan went to the loo forgettin why i was burstin, n then in all the cuffuffle about wen the scan was meant to be and what it said on my later, when at the end she asked if i needed the loo, i looked at her really funny, and was like no do you ?!?! :wall:
i dont think she likes me, but yeah im definately number one occupyer of the bathroom at the min, bladders apparently shrunken to about thesize of a walnut :evil:

When i booked my 4d scan i was told to eat a light meal before hand (very light meal) and drink an extra glass of water for up to 4 days before the scan.

I'm always peeing. It's alright when I'm sitting down but as soon as I get up and gravity takes over I need a wee but it's only a dribble :evil: .

I'm thinking of starting maternity leave earlier then 29 weeks because of this as I'm out in a van all day and have no where to pee :oops: . I'm going to have a word with the m/w about it as I'm fed up with being uncomfortable all the time.

i have a downstairs bathroom which is a real bummer, but i'm only getting up once in the night now.

I have a huge bladder capacity tho, the sonographer said it was the biggest she's seen...dont know whether to be proud or not :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back