20 Week Scan... We Are.........

Maria1977

Reaction score
So, soooo happy.

Appointment was at 10.15 and was already busting for loo, stil sitting waiting at 10.45 with people who had come in after me being called through so spoke to reception to say I have to wee wtf is going on and they had forgotten about me :wall2:

Got called through straight after that and had to empty bladder anyways as it was so full it was squishing baby lol

Everything looks fine and well, loved seeing my baby again :love:

Found out we are team PINK!!! SO FREAKIN HAPPY! Either was a winner, but to have one of each is a dream come true.

I need to start shopping now lol

Now to book my 4d scan eeeeeeeeek

Will get picture up when OH is here to scan it in laters :love:

Aww congratulations on team pink hun, fab news about having one of each :) xx

Aw, I'm so happy for you. Congratulations on team pink!!! Wonderful news.
x

Congratulations! I'm still debating whether to get the 3d/4d scan done. Let us know what you think about it!

Congratulations! I'm still debating whether to get the 3d/4d scan done. Let us know what you think about it!

I had one with my son too and we LOVED it. I was polyhydramnios though and all the extra fluid meant we got perfect pictures! But I know they can't gaurantee anything, but I defo recommend it. It was like meeting our boy for the first time, very emotional xxxx

Great news all is well and congrats on team pink :) xxx

Congrats!! One of each! Thats amazing!!! Xx

Congrats Marie and welcome to team pink! Yay! Xx

Great to hear everything went well and yay for team pink!! Lovely for one of each!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back