4hrs till we know!!!!

Congrats on team blue!!!

I am little confused about you being moved forward though (I posted a thread about it the other day) as I thought after your 12 week scan your DD remains the same you are just classed as measuring "big" (or small??)

xxxxxxxxx

I'm confused too. I was told that I am most lilkely one week ahead as all babys vital organs were a week ahead not just it's body. But I was told not to change my due date.

xxx

I'm confused too. I was told that I am most lilkely one week ahead as all babys vital organs were a week ahead not just it's body. But I was told not to change my due date.

xxx

I guess we'll know for sure if bub turns up a week early LOL!

Best get yourself extra prepared :lol: :lol:

xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxx

I guess we'll know for sure if bub turns up a week early LOL!

Best get yourself extra prepared :lol: :lol:

xxxxxxxxxxxx

That or prepared for an extra big head:shock: My whole family is tall my brother the tallest at 6'3 and my husband is 6'2 I am 5'10 so could just be big!:whistle:

Guess we'll never know really as the harly ever arrive on their actual due dates :) x

hanks ladies, still amazed at the scan, could see everything but all measurements were different the head is at 20wks 3days, belly at 22wks 5days and legs (lol) 19wks 1 day. we saw the face and lips lol he has his daddys lips :D not my thin ones lol. Guess its like everything tho baby will come when hes good and ready. was given a bunch of different dates with my first ranging from the 2nd july up to the 6th august and he was born 10/7. heres my lil man pic. lol looks like hes holding a sausage in his hand lol

Attachments

• IMG_0730.jpg
    IMG_0730.jpg
    347.5 KB · Views: 6
Your scan pic is gorgeous , hello little man xx

Hello little boy! So cute already. Congratulations xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads