hassle

nicola0531

Reaction score
Been having hassle from my babys dad we split up at the start of my preg when he thought he would show his violent side I have been to a lawyer and she advised to stay away and get interdict set up but since he has been going into my work trying to get me sacked but I have not done anything sorry bout the rant but feel very stressed some times :(

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

you poor thing... hope you manage to get it all sorted... are your work being ok? xx

yes they have been great I have not done anything wrong think they are getting pissed off he keeps coming in and phoning making allegations see I work for a bank and he thinks can get me sacked

Oh bless ya. I assume work know what he is like and won't take any notice?

yes I have kept my work up to date and had to let the hospital know got a feeling he is going to show up and cause a scene now people I know keep asking when I am due and I am being paranoid cause they are friends of his to, wish he would vanish of the face of the planet just waiting on whats coming next

thought about trying to phone him as I think thats why he is doing it as I have not spoke to him since july and all my numbers have changed not that I want to be with him but hoped he would stop the stress but lawyer says not to he will twist what I say and use that phone call against me tricky situation just want to enjoy my pregnancy in peace

sorry to hear he's being such an asshole, i have had an ex trying to get me sacked aswell, if you speak with your boss and explain the situation and that it has gone to the lawyers they should turn a blind eye to his actions

thanks all just having a weak moment f*** him its his loss he counld have had his little baby but he has ruined it the more hassle he gives me now adds to my case against him although it does not feel like that sometimes :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back