Has the stress of TTC made you re-think how many children you'll have?

I wasn't being serious. I couldn't do that either. Didn't mean to offend. My friend took 2 years to conceive and was pregnant within 3 months of having her first. Fertility can so often change after having a baby. Good luck. I have gone through it too and have friends who are desperately trying so know how u feel x

I was only TTC for 3 months & not starting again until 2014 but as long as I can provide & do everything I can to give me children the best life possible then I'll have as many as my body will let me :)

xxx

Ages 5, 4, 1, 0 or 18, 17, 14, 13... so that's 2012, 2013, 2016 and 2017... so i'd be 50? by the time my last one leaves home and i'll still have a good 25 years before i go into a home and wait to die :oooo:

Oh dear Louise!:roll:

Ive only ever wanted one anyway so its not too bad. Although if i ever do get lucky then i dont suppose the pressure will be there for the second x

I agree with the above post...you wont feel as pressured second time round...well I think not anyway. Im heading down the fertility treatment route so I will be happy and blessed with one...might consider adoption too tho

Been not trying not preventing for 4 months, and charting etc etc for only one, so I guess I'm not in the same shoes yet as some of you, but I would like at least 3, mostly I guess cause I have two siblings myself! Hubby has 3, so he's also happy with a minimum of three. Don't know our max limit yet though :p I guess that depends on how it goes with the first ones, economy etc etc! For now I'm thinking I will be acticiely trying until I get number one, and then just not trying not preventing for the rest. At least after the first we'll know it's possible! Right now I want to do everything I can to make it happen so that if it DOESN'T we'll know sooner that something's wrong and be able to try to figure out what we can do... I know hubby is really worried his sperm isn't "good enough", he's told me a couple of times, and I think he worries about it a lot whenever I talk about babies or wonder if I'm pregnant etc... So yeah, I think it's more stressfull with nr one really.

Both my siblings have two each and one each on the way, so I just always thought it would be quick and easy for me too! Still might be, but now I'm worrying about it!

It's nice to have a forum like this to come to, but in a way I guess it makes us feel like it's OK to completely stress out about everything, when a lot of stuff could have been easier. (for instance-symptom spotting and doing hpt after hpt after hpt days before af really won't get any of us pregnant any sooner!!)

aaaanywhoo... by now I still want 3 or 4, but maybe I will change my mind in a years time if still TTC.. you never know...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back