THE F~#KI%G LET OF STEAM TOPIC

I stopped a lady one day. (whilst I was working) She had two young children with her. The oldest was about 7.

I asked her for her name, address etc. just to check if she was wanted for any crimes. She gave me a name which i had a funny feeling was a load of rubbish and I called the station via my radio to check it out.

As i was waiting for a reply the little boy said to me "she will be no trace" and smiled. I nearly feel over and could have arrested the women then and there. If you are not wanted a message is sent on the radio saying " no trace", meaning the person is not on our system and so is not wanted by the police. Lots of naughty people give a faulse name so it will come back, "no trace" and so you have to let the person go.(a lot of the time)

The little boy had obviously seen her do it so often and knew what the game was about I was dumb struck. I took the lady to one side and gave her a piece of advice. Kids so young being taught not just to lie to the police but watching their parents do it. What hope is there??

Then theres all us ttc when as you say lots of other people have kids when really they are not fit for the job.

Rant over.

SARAH

Im back for another moan :x

after 2 feint feint positives & a few negatives with ebay cheapies oh has told me not to get my hopes up as hes beeen reading that hcg can appear in women with pcos-which i have :x

For some reason im feeling mega rough.... and its not that ive convinced myself im preggers is that i do honestly feel very very pmt(ish) now it could be a sign of af or bubz... but what i really want to say is....

I WISH AF WOULD JUST IN THE NICEST POSSIBLE WAY... BOG OFF!!! :x :pray:

ALSO NEEDED TO ADD......- oh doesnt want any more obsessive testing or yabbering until i see my gynae on friday :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back