Has my waters broke

Misskayliibee

Reaction score
I'm not sure if my waters have broke or I'm jus worrying I have had the test to see weather you mite go in to premlabour and it was positive and was in hospital for a few days to have injections to help baby's lungs. I've had sex with my partner and after had a lot of watery discharge I usually have some discharge after sex but not this much and not so watery and ever since have been having period like pains have they broken or am I jus worrying please help!

It could be possible that they are leaking. I would phone your midwife if you are concerned, especially if you are at high risk of premature labour x

they could be leaking every1s diff a would give we call midwife she put ur mind at rest cos once water breaks think they can only leave u 24hrs after incase infection x

normally i would say it is just discharge as mine has been very watery and although with my first mine never broke ive been told that it tends to gush. or at least fill a pad in an hr

but if youve had a test and it has come back positive, i would ring even just to out your mind at rest hun xx

It doesn't have to gush babe it can trickle.. I had trickles with both my girls I'd call a mw and get checked out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back