• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Has anyone had this symptom?

zoe2006

Reaction score
A bit of history...
We recently had a 'scare' that I may be pregnant whilst taking the mini pill (I had been a little late taking my pill once or twice the previous month). Anyway I took a test and it was negative. Only then did I realise that I actually was dissapointed and so we have agreed to try for baby number 2. I have had sore and swollen breasts since the first 'scare' and have since stopped taking the mini pill.

Anyway, the symptom I have is mild period type cramps - as though I am going to start a period...I've had them on and off since before I stopped taking the pill. Are they another pregnancy symptom? I cant remember if I had them early on or not last time?
I'm not due on for another week.
I've taken 2 tests which showed negative but I think they were far to early to work...will try another one soon but just wondered about the cramps.
Any experience/info appreciated - thanks :)

Hi, I am currently on week 6 of my pregnancy and during the first couple of weeks just before, after and around the time AF was due I had mild stomach cramps and a bloated feeling.
AF never arrived and I tool 4 PG tests because I couldn't believe the result. My stomach cramps and bloating are fading away now and I'm starting to feel sick.

The only way you'll know for sure is to take another test around the time AF is due. Although some tests are supposed to work up to 4 days before!

I have my fingers crossed for you XXX

hi ya i had same experience when i first fell pregnant i had bad cramps and was still bleeding i done two test they turned out negative couple of weeks later i got morning sickness and real sore breasts done one of the test ive told u about and positve it was....i also took mini pill..u can by a test which can tell u instantly wether ur pregnant or not there quite expensive but they are good they have been advertised on t.v....Fingers crossed for u :pray: take care

Thanks for the replies...I've just been to Doc's and had a test which was negative. He was surprised himself after I had told him my symptoms he thought It'd be positive. Said it's probably just a bit too early to test and gave me another test to do in a few days...said if it's still negative and no period arrives to come back and he'll investigate further.
Glad not to be fobbed off. My boobs are really hurting now too! :?
I have a 'feeling' I am pregnant tho, just know this soreness from last time so fingers crossed nd PATIENCE for me!

Good luck Zoe!! I "knew" I was pregant before I was even late, did a test which was negative, waited a few days and got my BFP!! I had terrible bloating and cramps for first few weeks, just dying off now really.

Fingers crossed for you for the magic positive result!! Keep us posted :wink: :pray:

Hi Zoe, I think the boobs are a dead cert! I thought mine were going to drop off and like you I just had a feeling! Good luck :D

Hi

Good luck i have no idea about cramps as the only reason i knew i was preg was from AF not arriving on time. I was also on the pill when i got preg.
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back