Has anyone had problems with their sinuses?

KJ

Reaction score
Hi all,

for the past 3 days I've had a blocked right sinus. Nothing on the left hand side and no associated cold-like symptoms. It's driving me crazy not to be able to breathe out of the right nostril.

Anyone had this? My friend said that sinus problems are common in pregnancy, is this your experience?

Also, what can I use to make it better? I was thinking of putting some vicks vapour rub on to try and clear it, but I'm worried abotu inhaling the vapours. Are they ok does anyone know?

K.xxx

Hi KJ,

I've been blocked in one nostril for about a week now, have to sleep with a fan on in bedroom (seems to help a wee bit) :hug:

xxxxxxxxxx

thanks Jools,

might give that a go. Do you have any cold-like symptoms or is it just a blocked nostril?

K.xxx

Although I have had flu stuff, it is only my right nostril that has been blocked and it is driving me mad!!

I have headaches and I wake up every morning blocked up so not sure if I have cold or if its just part of pregnancy :roll:

xxxxxxxx

My friend suffered with blocked sinuses all through her pregnancy. She used a Vicks inhaler, trouble was she used it so much that if she didn't use it everyday she felt terrible. She was still using it after her son was born. Once she stopped using it, her sinuses cleared up.

So I think it can be common, just be careful not to do too much Vicks! :rotfl:

hi my nose aint blocked but i have noticed that i keep sneezing. i must sneeze about 10 times a day and i never used to do this before!! i have also had problems witha blocked ear that has been like this for 3-4 weeks. it is blocked when i wake up but eases by 11.30am every day. xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back