• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Has anyone got a pretty big bump??

leibiloo87

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just wanted to know if anyone has a biggish bump yet as mine is really big for my stage when I was pregnant with my girls I wasnt this big til about 4 months and my boobs are absolutely huuge maybe its twins lol! My belly is usually really flat and now I cant even fot my trousers on n the cardigan im wearing today the buttons are nearly popping open my coat is tight too so going shopping for maternity clothes tonight with the hubby and getting some maternity bras as my boobs keep falling out and its really uncomfy!! is anyone else the same or im I just a huge heffer allready and going to look like a total whale in a few weeks ??

well im only early on (5wks+3days) but im soo bloated my jeans dont even do up, and some one has already said that im showing already (they didnt know i was only 5 wks) but i hope either it goes down as cant stay bloated forever can i? or i stay like this for a gd few months otherwise at this rate im going to be huge!! xx

Thats what I keep thinking im going to be huge this time around I suffered really badly with SPD with my other pregnancies too and went shopping with my mum last night and my back is playing up allready kept having to sit down was in agony by the time I got home, its started much later with my other pregnancies so im thinking this one isnt exactly going to be fun and games but all worth it in the end x

lol ok glad im not on my own then we can all be huge together xx

i have a big bump at night usually. and after ive eaten that i cant seem to suck in! sometimes i can look about 5 months pregnant - its crazy but I know its only water and air so im a bit gutted, just wanted a lovely bump now!

Dont worry hun you will have a nice hard round bump soon enough I cant wait for a proper bump I just feel bloated and really fat at the mo its uncomfortable, also really looking forwar tot he forst little flutters I sort of remember what it feels like but not quite so really cant wait for that x

I haven't got a proper bump, but I am very bloated on my tummy. It does make my jeans a bit uncomfy! I can't help sometimes just resting my hand on my tummy hehe, I like it when oh does it too :) i do have a wee belly now! Looking forward to it being a bump rather than just looking like I've been eating too much :) xxx

I have a bump too - but a wierd one that starts off small in the morning but gets bigger during the day then disappears again the next morning. Where does it go too? I expect mine is just bloating!!

Can't wait for a proper one!!

I just look fat :'( bought maternity jeans yday even they felt weirdly uncomfortable, oh man I just want a pretty bump without the layers of fat I have

I just look fat! My jammy trousers and my jeans are digging in, I've been living in joggies the last few weeks :) xxx

Mine doesnt seem to go down anymore. like when i wake up in the morning its still very much there, I just posted a picture of it first thing this morning in the Frist trimester bump pics thread :)

OMG i look 4 months gone and only 6 weeks it's crazy!! Glad i am not the only one, i am already in maternity jeans because my normal jeans are to tight :) xx

I wouldnt say i have a bump....more of a fat belly lol
I assume its all bloat at the moment, I went and bought some maternity jeans at the weekend as the only things I could find to wear at home were joggers or jammies lol
Got some maternity jeans with like a jogger top to them, lovely and comfy :)

yeah im the same got a big belly. everyone said i would have though as im normally skinny. lol.

would say its just water and bloating but heard that is only very now and then and mine is constant. had someone that doesnt know me ask when im due already.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back