Has anyone else...

Daggers

Reaction score
had their morning sickness come back around their 31st/ 32nd week of pregnancy? Initially I had the sort of text book symptoms re morning sickness as it faded away around wks 12/ 13. However over the past 2wks I've noticed that I've been feeling nauseious again (in the mornings in particular). Yesterday during my ante natal appointment at my GP's I nearly fainted twice! and had been feeling fairly nauseious all morning (glad it happend there of all places!!!). They took some more blood to see if anything comes up, but in the meantime I thought I'd ask mi pregnancy buddies to see if anyone else has been experiencing any of the above :wink: .

yep daggers a few of us had this happen at that stage .... not as bad as the first trimester and i was never sick but felt queezy and faint.

hope you feel better, keep cool in this weather, it might not be helping xxxx

I thought it was just me! :doh:

I wake up starving, and eat loads in the morning. But then that trails off in the afternoon, and by evening I'm not at all hungry. But, I feel sick and faint and dizzy. The only way I can make the feeling go away is to force myself to eat, which is awful. :?

hmmm somehow I didn't think I was alone! Which is always reassuring to know, even though not very pleaseant.
I thought it might just have been the cereal and rice milk I was eating in the mornings which was making me feel funny, but I think it's just the hormones again or something like that!! I've only had the faint feelings a few times now, but hey if it gets worse think I might get mi self signed off - like you Tankett, that's right isn't it you've been signed off work now?
Finding eating a bit difficult as well as I just feel so stuff, not to mention the indigestion which is just continous! Luckily it won't be that much longer - she say's with fingers crossed.
Tankett - I haven't forgotten our race to the end, I'm still working on it! :wink:

yeah i had this i posted it at the time but cant find it...nausea can happen when you get a rush of hormones when baby has a growth spurt or something.
then also as baby begins to squash your stomach more and more you have less space in there so you have to eat little and often or you can get too full up really quick and feel/be sick. then you get heartburn and/or acidy sick just like morning sickness..it goes away a bit when baby drops around 36 weeks! and loads of ppl on here swear by drinking milk!
dont eat anything spicy or acidy..fizzy drinks make it worse too!

Fran_23 - great now you tell me this, just had jerk chicken for lunch :shock: ! Fortunately it wasn't to spicy, but I knew that there might be a chance of some reprocushions!

i know its horrible..i keep craving southern fried chicken..lol!!!

try drinking some milk or eat some icecream....what a brill excuse :)

well yes, I've just been to Tesco's and bought 2 individually wrapped Green&Blacks chocolate ice creams!!!! hmmm, they're in the freezer harding up a bit more now! :dance: :dance:

you should think yourself lucky i have been sick and not just feeling sick bringing up everything since i was 4/5 weeks it hasnt worn off at all and im still the same now :evil:
was like it with both the other 2 aswell infact i was sick for 12hours after i had given birth too :|

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back