Has anyone else had this?

midnightrose25

Reaction score
Hey!
I just wondered if anyone has experienced this.. i seem to be secreting milk/colustrom (sp!). I had a chemical miscarriage in Dec, then my period this mth was normal and ontime, much to my annoyance let me tell you! So me and my partner continue to try for a baby, we ovulated last week so were busy with the baby dance lol! Today i noticed a wet feeling on my pjama top and when i looked it was coming from my nipple, i then seemed to be leaking? I am not overly sure if there is a possibility of pregnancy when my last period was the full 7 days and ontime? It's too early for me to have this sign this mth surely as i only ovulated weds 20th this month?
I really wanna know if anyone else has experienced this before?
Thanks sweeties, babydust to you all xxxx

ETA: i'm experiencing no soreness or pain in my breasts x

Last edited:
i would ask the gp hun . . tbh i have it because i breastfed for a while and then i have to squeese my nipple for ot to come out i would just be careful have you had a breast exame recentally?

Hey hun, no i've not had a breast exam in about a year. I will make an appointment with the female dr monday i think. I just wondered if it could be linked, knowing my luck though i'm still not pregnant lol dammit! xx

you never know but its still better to be safe than sorry im just asking coz its not a good sign in its related to fatty masses/ cycts / lumps ect in breast tissue (i sat at a ceminar thing about breast awareness) boring but worthit! :) prob just nothing anyway and you never know could be a good sign!!! x x x x fingers crossed hun x x x x

Hey thanks babe! I really hope it is something positive regarding the baby we so long for, but you're right, i need to rule out anything else first. I really hope it's nothing dangerous and just either my body being silly or a baby :D i'll find out monday and let you know, thanks for the advice xxxxxxx

i wouldnt worry too much bab i get it all the time and i last breastfed 9 months ago lol! thats why i went to see if i could lear to slef examine and i do it every now and then now i sould s**t myself if i found anything tho but its always worth a check :) x x

Definitely! My other half is really praying it's good news bless his heart, god i so hope i can give him a positive pregnancy test on 2/3rd feb,, STAY AWAY AF!! i really wanna see his face!! he is so excited about the prospect of being a daddy and we've worked damn hard haha! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back