Has anyone else completely gone off anything since being pregnant?

Annie050408

Reaction score
I have gone completely off all Italian food; pizza, pasta etc..... the thought of it makes my stomach churn. I've not been sick or felt queasy since week 12 so it's not a general queasiness - I just appear to have developed a complete aversion to this type of food.

I wonder will this be long term?

mine is roast parsnips i used to love them but ewwwwy they just taste rank now!

I've gone off dairy food, cheese, yogurt, milk etc! Just the thought of it makes me feel sick :(

Last edited:
i cant eat curry just dont fancy it at all it knocks be bad when i think about it and havent been sickly at all this pregnancy so i dont know why.

I'm off coffee which I can cope with - but not sure how OH is coping with being off sex!!

am the same as lanny not really feeling curry havent tried eating it but just the thought of it turns my stomach

I've been pretty much living on curry- I've craved it since the start!

im totally off anything chocolate or chocolate coated!!! which is good thing as i always like something chocolate after savoury

McDonalds McNuggets - used to love them and eat them all the time until when I was in first trimester the smell of them made me sick!!

I've gone off Roast Parsnips too!!!! I love them but i cant seem to even stand the smell of them at the moment!!!!

For some reason just thinking about broccoli makes me feel sick, I quite liked it before!!

I have totally gone of spag bol and lasagne just the smell makes me want to be sick! x

Meat, especially chicken :puke:

Chocolate

Anything sweet really

Last pg I went off mince and haven't been able to eat it since :eh:

I have totally gone of spag bol and lasagne just the smell makes me want to be sick! x
Exactly the same- those are my two worst things- I can't bear the thought of them.
:puke:

Burgers, red meat, coffee and alcohol.
oh and sex too....
Sort of going back on these things as pregnancy progresses:dance:

Meat, especially chicken :puke:

Chocolate

Anything sweet really

Last pg I went off mince and haven't been able to eat it since :eh:

Maybe I'll permantly go off of McNuggets as my OH says I'll turn into one :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back