Harley has arrived! updated with pics

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fantastic news, Big CONGRATS, Dionne! and welcome to lil boy Harley!
Now, this is a man with some hair, so Dionne, you must be chuffed! :wink:

Take care and show us more soon
Mel xx

Hi, Congratulations to you all, Harley looks gorgeous! And a nice quick labour too. I hope i'm the same!!!

Tan x

yer!!!! congrats dionne and kris... cant see the pic cos I am at work but can wait to get home and see the pic!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

well done on the short birth. xxxxxxx

OMG....that was a wonderful surprise hun!!!!
congrats to all 4 of you, and WELL DONE!!! so happy for you xxxxxxx

Dionne!

Can't believe it......It's great and what a weight. Just as well he came out when he did. I'm hoping I follow in your footsteps - that means only 6 more weeks for me to go and everyone keeps telling me I'm huge (including the midwife, who has measured my fundus height 2cm over the norm).

They do say these little men appear big on us.......

I've all your symptoms too (not labour symptoms but the piles etc etc).

Can't wait to see more pics and hope you are both safely home soon.

Love Sass & baby Jake xx

:clap: OMG Dionne,I can't believe it!! :D Congratulations on the birth of your little man,Harley! I'm crapping now because our dates where so close!! :shock:
And what of the plans about waiting then going to Mothercare?!Looks like I'll have to try that and see what happens.......well done again,can't wait to hear the story in full!! :dance:

congratulations babe and welcome harley

damn my father for going out today :twisted:

yay congratulations!! I had a feeling i would find this post when i came on here today - how weird is that!! x

What a cracker!

I saw your late pre-labour posts and was looking forward to this news.

Congratulations to all the family xxx

hi

oh wow wasnt expecting this in the orning, big congrats to you both, what an excellent weight for being early , he is such a cutie.
xxx Katrina

Congrats on your little boy hunny, he is such a cutie, can't wait to see more pictures.

What a lovely early surprise!! Well done to you both and congrats to Dior on her little brother. Keep us posted.

WOW CONGRATULATIONS Dionne, Harley is absolutely gorgeous, well done you :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Xxx

Congrats Kris, Dionne & Dior!!..and welcome to the world Harley!!!

He is gorgeous...and you were talking about risking the baby show on your due date :D

cas x

Yay, congrats to all of you. I was wondering whther you had had any more labour signs and then I find out you had the baby. Hello baby Harley xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back