Hard belly!

Pregnopaws

Reaction score
Yesterday evening my belly was really hard for ages. It seemed less hard when I lay down. Is that braxton hicks and if so, i thought they were meant to last a few seconds not all evening lol.. If im getting contractions at 19 weeks i hope it doesn't mean im going to have a prem baby?? :? :(

Thanks midna, i think you might be right, and thats what I told DH, as I felt a pressure on one side of my belly as if baby's head or bum or something was pushing to one side!! But he said na its probably BH as baby is still to small yet to press against the belly! duh men...

i was apparently having BH at my 13 weeks scan - couldn't feel it or tell, but the sonographer could see them... think you have them the whole way through - doesn't indicate prem babies, so don't worry :)

i get that one side is really hard and the other side is soft. If im sleeping and that side gets really hard i have to move onto the other side feels like imm squashing her.

Mine were painless with my daughter, but my friend had painful ones with both her children.

I get a hard belly especially when my bladder is full... I think the baby gets all pushed up and then gets the hump (excuse the pun.. :rotfl: )

In the morning, if I have slept on one side, I have a lopsided bump.. :rotfl:

i dont get why its also hard at the top of the belly like under the boobs too?? when babies not anywhere up there !

midna said:
Probably because your growing uterus is starting to put pressure on your diaphram as it moves up...wow that sounded quite pro for me. :D :rotfl:

blimey that did sound pro.. I believe you ! :shock:
LMAO

Yeah probably babys position, mine goes hard in certain places and if you feel around you can feel that shes there :)

hi hun.. hope ur feeling better soon..

btw mystic preg predicts you to be haivng a girl :) lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back