Happy Valentines Day!!!!

erimela

Reaction score
I wanted to wish from on :bump: to another :preg: a very HAPPY VALENTINES DAY :love:

I hope everyone enjoys the sunshine that is oddly out today and takes time out to remember that you are loved by many. Most of all your baby (sorry I am in an emotional way today!)

:hugs: have a brilliant day all!

What a lovely post! Happy Valentines day girls :).

Unfortunately no sun here! But looking forward to a cosy night in with OH :) x x x

hope you all have a loverly <3 valentines day <3
we have the sun :) and OH has agreed to cook dinner!

<3 HAPPY VALENTINES DAY <3 to you all :) @>----

Has spent the morning opening lots of presents and cards...... BUT not for me, for my daughter as it her birthday today so at least we still get to celabrate something :)

Hope you all have a lovely day.... oh and sun is shining here to :)

happy valentines day ladies.

unfortunately i have to work until 8 tonight so not much of a romantic day for me and oh. although went for a meal last night as was his bday yesterday. xxx

well i was dreading today as i had to go to the dentist this morning for a root canal filling, but when i got there they decided they needed to x ray and they cant do that while im pregnant -- so im off the hook for another 3 months!! thank uuuuuu baby!! :)

Happy valentines everyone!! x

Happy Valentines Day to you too. I can't wait to chill out tonight with a movie and a take away. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back