Happy Mothers Day!

Yodabo

Reaction score
Happy mothers day to all you beautiful mummys and mummys to be!

Hope you had something nice? What are your plans for today?

My oldest is still snoring in bed and will probably get a little grunt of 'happy mothers day' from him! My hubs is still in bed suffering from last night and my little boy has just given me a heart made out of clay with a scented candle on top which he made at school, aw!

Was contemplating on going for a meal but figured it's going to be heaving so my mother is making a cooked dinner for us all and today is the day I'll be telling her and my dad that we're having a baby! Should be fun, got to try and do it without the boys knowing!

Hope you all have a wonderful and spoilt day xxx

ar that'll really make her day. ive got my scan 2moro which i had it last week so i could give it to mum in a frame for mothers day but never mind.
enjoy ur day xx

What a lovely surprise for your mum! I'm visiting OH's mum then going over to my mum and dads where I'll be telling mum to put her feet up for a change and cooking for my parents, sister, brother in law, me and OH. I know it will be a tough day for her so she'll be getting lots of pampering :)

Happy Mother's Day to you hun and everyone else :love:

Hope everyone is having a nice day :hug:

Happy mothers day everyone!!!

I got 2 lovely cardigans from my wee son and my DF made me a lovely fry this morning as he is working this afternoon, then we went and gave his mum her presents so now im heading to my mums to give her hers, hope yous all have a lovely day xxx

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!:)

I got a mummy to be card and a big bunch of pink roses of OH. :cloud9:

I got a book called "why I love my mummy" from the bump and a welsh nursery rhyme CD to start playing to bump from inside the womb...aparently its never to early to be bilingual!!

Chocolate brownies for my mum went down a treat :)

The kids made me cards and I got nothing from oh lol although expected lol!! Happy mothers day everyone x

Aw all the pressies sound so sweet! Hope you all had a good one!

Well, I told my ma. I wrote in the boys mothers day card for her from josh, dom and grandchild number 3 due 21st oct. I took her out the back to read it, her jaw dropped to the floor! Haha! My dad wasn't there so had him read it when he came in.. Same affect! Don't think they can believe it, they deffo didn't think we'd be having another...my mother is over the moon! Just preying she keeps it to herself for a while!

I got spoiled :cloud9: I had such a nice day.. Me and OH went to stay in OH's mums for the first time last night, he was such a good boy.. OH done night feed and morning and afternoon :) Cup of tea with my card and presents.. Followed by more tea and a lovely fry! :D Got a tantastic set, a bear holding a heart saying special mum :cloud9: and a weird looking little thing wearing a t-shirt saying my mummy is yummy :lol: A mum certificate and the hugest pile of magazines I have ever seen :) So its me, my little man and Cosmo and co tonight.. Such a lovely day, Happy mothers day mums and mums to be :D xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back