• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Happy Due Date!

AugustMum

Reaction score
Well Ive reached my due date.....I kind of expected something...but alas...just another day it seems.

Even though time seems to have flown these last few days are DRAGGING!

Ive been having cramps and back aceh on and off now for a few weeks, which is just getting tiresome now. But I have got a sweep booked for tomorrow, so at the very least the midwife should be able to let me know whats going on down there and whether all the annoying cramps and such like are actually doing anything!

Im feeling a teenie bit less fed up today lol, but Im hoping Erin has set a trend and we get some due date babies or at least things starting off on the due date. So fingers crossed this baby won't be too late!!

Oooh, exciting!! Hope something happens for you x

Happy due date Mel, hopefully things will start moving for you soon xxxxx

Yayyyy good luck, come on out baby!

Happy due date!!! Hope things start progressing for you soon! xxx

you have done it! 40 weeks! well done!
Hope things get moving for you today, get walking, bouncing and i keep my fingers crossed for you! XX

Im off into town in a bit. I think its me just making things up but my bump feels a bit wierd today. Im going to see if walking can help. Although I had back ache yesterday for about an hour and half, getting stronger every 15 or 20 minutes, went for a walk, then as soon as I got home it stopped. Walking isnt all its cracked up to be lol.

Happy Due Date! :yay: Hope baby makes an appearance soon! :D X

WWWWOOOO!!! u made it mel! must be a relief knowing uve reached ur due date and ur baby will be here in the next 2 weeks although i really hope its lees 4 u.
like u say lets hope erin has set a trend ay x

Well that walk did sod all except make me need lots of wees. Ive decided chocolate, ice cream, ice and a magazine is the way to go :) Dont think my mini me will be making an appearance today. Or at least I hope not as Ive just found out the FOB has to go pick his dad up from the airport tonight! :wall:

I was hoping you'd be on tiggerbounce! Hows everything going for you? Almost you're time too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back