Happy due date to me!

hurry up baby boy your mummy doesn't want to wait anymore she has waited long enough. xxx

Sorry they couldn't persuade him to come out today hun, but a happy happy due date to you. Can't wait to hear your news.

xxxx

Hope your contraction starts soon... We. Wanna labour watch

Thanks everyone! Feeling much more cheerful today! x

aw glad to hear you happy today! i know everyone keeps saying it but ...not long now either way!

It's funny now when people say..oooh when are you due andyou say "er yesterday?!" and they look so shocked!!!

Ha i know! Men dont seem to understand that the due date is just an estimate - they think youre gonna drop any second!

I really wanted to go for a swim today but i dont know if i dare go on my own anymore - i just imagine my waters breaking and me leaving a trail behind me in the water lol! x

ha... yes i've given up on the swimming now...how long after your sweep did you get pains for?

A couple of days and they gradually wore off. Yours could turn into something more though! x

oh god ive never thought of waters going whilst your swimming :rofl:

i hope you ladies go into labour soon xxx

Glad you are feeling ok today cherelle - hope something happens soon and as others have said at least you know he will be here within the next two weeks!!! Exciting :)

Don't think I would risk swimming on your own to be honest :roll:

cherelle.. he'll come out soon don't worry babe>> take a long walk and smell the fresh air

Been for a long walk and feeling very achey but dont think hes going to budge anytime soon! Gonna do a big Asda shop in a bit to get ready for my mum coming over this weekend :)

I think ive given up on all the old wives tales and just gonna wait for the little man! x

Yeah the old wives tales just irritate me now. Is it wrong that i actually like the smell of the clary sage oil. I had a bath in it lastnight and it chilled me out. But everyone says it stinks, doesnt bother me. x

I've never even been near it or tried clary sage oil. I'm just taking one RL tablet a day. xx

I missed this but HAPPY DUE DATE for yesterday.

He's just waiting for his Nannan to appear before he comes:lol:

Hope so PP!

I havent tried the clary sage oil Emma, if its nice i might pick some up x

ooooohhhhh how EXCITING!!!!! happy belated due date! cannot believe u are literally due! if i had my bfp the same month as u i would have got all the crappy preggers bit out of the way by now :( never mind, this is so exciting for you hunny, i'm going to keep an eye out on you!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hope so PP!

I havent tried the clary sage oil Emma, if its nice i might pick some up x

It has quite a strong smell but it just really smells like aromatherapy oils. I expected it to be horrific. It was good in the bath cos it relaxed me and I read that you get a good sleep after having a bath in it. I put some on a tissue and lay it next to my pillow so I could smell it. You can rub it on your bump too but you need to mix it with a carrier oil. It's a tenner, so quite pricey for an oil x

ooooohhhhh how EXCITING!!!!! happy belated due date! cannot believe u are literally due! if i had my bfp the same month as u i would have got all the crappy preggers bit out of the way by now :( never mind, this is so exciting for you hunny, i'm going to keep an eye out on you!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks honey! God it seems like a lifetime ago i was in ttc!

Dont worry - pregnancy is a lot nicer after tri 1! Well it was for me anyway xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back