Happy Birthday to me!

Chelle

Reaction score
As it is my Birthday can you all please send me lots and lots of lovely labour dust as a present??? :dance: :dance: :dance:
I'm 4 days overdue so not got any plans (possibly have a hot curry take-away tonight :wink: ) and am currently home alone, still in my pj's with a cup of tea and a packet of biscuits :lol: Not quite the celebration I would normally have but i'm making the most of it, he he! :D

ETA: DH did not say Happy Birthday to me this morning, has not left a card, note or even sent a text yet. He had better have something good lined up for tonight :evil:

Labour dust and very happy birthday wishes for you.

Oooh I hope OH has something real good for you and isnt just like mine!!

LOADS OF LABOUR DUST !!! Its my auntys birthday too, have a great day x x x

aramintalovegrove said:
Labour dust and very happy birthday wishes for you.

Oooh I hope OH has something real good for you and isnt just like mine!!

Thank you, i'm going to have a nice long soak in a bath of labour dust, hope it works!! :D

I'm not expecting miracles tbh. On our anniversary we went away for the weekend and on the day itself I had to stand outside a newsagents while he went in and bought a card and a box of chocolates :shakehead:

Happy Birthday! Hope LO decides they'd like to share mummy's birthday! :cheer:

S xxx

peanut1982 said:
Happy Birthday! Hope LO decides they'd like to share mummy's birthday! :cheer:

S xxx

Awww yeah that would be lovely :hug: Running out of time now but would love him to get a wriggle on and pop out tonight :cheer: Fingers crossed :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back