HAPPY BIRTHDAY

weestar21

Reaction score
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR DAMIEN
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO YOU

HOPE YOU HAVE A FAB DAY SAMI, DONT GET TOO UPSET HUN AS TIS IS THE FIRST OF MANY BIRTHDAYS OF SUCH A LOVING FAMILY

LOTS AND LOTS OF LOVE
JEAN,ADELE & COLBY

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

:hug: :cheer: :clap: :dance: :hug: :cheer: :clap: :dance: :hug: :cheer: :clap: :dance: :hug: :cheer: :clap: :dance: :hug: :cheer: :clap: :dance:

i cant believe Damien is a year today.

Happy birthday Damien.

XXXXX

7.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EVERYONE WHO SHARES A BIRTHDAY TODAY :D

Happy birthday Damien!

alex has had a great time. had loads of pressies and loves his trike we got him!

had his pirate party on saturday then today we took him to an aquarium tp see the fish! he loved it and kept saying fffshhhhhhh all the time! then we went to Gunwarf keys to see the boats and spend birthday money in the outlet baby gap!

got 2 pairs of trousers, a sweatshirt and 2 long sleeved tops for £25!!

hope damien has hada lovely day too!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Em78 said:
Happy birthday Damien!

alex has had a great time. had loads of pressies and loves his trike we got him!

had his pirate party on saturday then today we took him to an aquarium tp see the fish! he loved it and kept saying fffshhhhhhh all the time! then we went to Gunwarf keys to see the boats and spend birthday money in the outlet baby gap!

Alex sounds like he had a great day, bet he is really cute on his trike :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Damien & Alex - although you should both be tucked up snug as a bug in bed by now - I hope you both had a lovely first birthday :hug: :hug:

Hi

Happy Birthday Damien and Alex!!
Sami cant beleve he is one i remember when i was talking to you online during early labour time sure flies :shock: . Hope they had a great day!!
Katrina

Happy Birthday Damo!

Ive only just seen this, but I know you had a great time :cheer:

Sami! I've only just seen this too!
Happy Birthday Damo! :dance:
Can't believe he's a year already!
Woo hoo!
L xxx

sorry this is late boys happy birthday hope ur both had a good day :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

it was my birthday yesterday aswell :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back