HAPPY BIRTHDAY TANKETT!!!!

Anna Marie

Reaction score
Sorry its a bit delayed.. been out all day with no chance to get to my laptop... now that the football is over [sorry not a great b'day pressie for you :( :( ] I sneaked on to say Happy Birthday!! Hope you had a fab day and you were thoroughly spoiled :D :D :D

xxxxxxxx

happy birthday hun so sorry i forgot

(((((((( HUGS )))))))

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

awwww HAPPY BIRTHDAY hun i hope u have a good day sorry the footy let it down

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR TANKETT, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

X

Sorry belated happy birthday to you!!!!

Hope you had a nice day!

Amy xx

Thanks everyone. Sorry I've not been on earlier, but the bloody heat is killing me and my back's shot it so I spend most of the time laying naked on the bed!! :shock:

My birthday was lovely with the 4D scan, but went downhill from there. Don't even mention the football :twisted: . We'd watched it in the pub, so we came home, I was sooooo hot and in pain, so laid down ready to go out for a meal later. But then I started getting really strong BH and LO was kicking hell out of me really low down, so I didn't feel up to it. Also DH had a few drinks while watching the footie, and he had been at work from 5am to 10.30am, so he fell sleep on the sofa and then woke up in a foul mood. So we ended up having fish and chips for dinner, which then gave me the worse case of heatburn I've had so far. I ended up going to bed, and then couldn't sleep because of the heat! :roll: Sunday wasn't much better because DH had a hangover, so I was sooooooo bored all day as I couldn't do anything. Then Monday, Kayleigh had to have a tooth out ready to have her brace fitted, so I had miserable teenager at home all day!! Today, I've popped in town early (before it got too hot) and spent my birthday money on some really light maternity clothes from H & M, so I'm feeling a little better today, but now need to lay down again!! Where's this rain and thunder storms we've been promised???????? I want to just go outside and stand in the rain. Bliss.

Anyway, enough of the moaning, I'm now off to lay down. Thanks again for your lovely Birthday wishes.

Even more belated than everyone else but Happy Birthday for last Saturday. What was the 4d scan like??

and a later one again from me hun so sorry i missed it hope you had a fab day xxxxxxxxxxxx

happy birthday xxxxx

Sorry its late "Happy Birthday"

I was saying to my mate today that it must be awful being pregnant in this heat.

I also noticed your ticker - WOW not long to go now - didnt realise!

L x

Hi

This is almost a week late but happy birthday i was away the past week.
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back