Happy Birthday ggg (mod) For Sat 22nd March x :)

Thanks everyone :)

I got some very cool pressies off OH this morning, we dont have a lot of money so they are only small things but I can tell a lot of thought has gone into each one and that matters :)

I got Foo Fighters - One by One with bonus CD - an album I have always loved but was one that got stolen out of my car a few years back and I havnt replaced yet, a Counting Crows album I have never heard cos he knows I love them, a lovely yellow top that coveres my belly flab up a treat...its gorgeous! Some sexy underwear (all the right size lol) and....a tamborine!!! Ive been after one for ages for when I do my recording and jamming yippee!!!

Now I just have to get the house ready for my party tonight (which includes sweeping up a loaf of bread that was left out last night and kitty decided to play with :roll: ) and make myself gorgeous :) :)

If can find my usb cable i'll post pics of party tomorrow :dance: :dance: :dance:

Great presents! your OH sounds ace :wink:

Have a lovely day and a wicked party :hug:

x

Happy Birthday Jax!!

have a great day and don't get too drunk later!

hb12.gif

Have a great party huni, oh and remember...prop the life size cardboard cut out of me in front of the food, not the drinks as obviously I can't drink :evil: ...not...yet :twisted:

Also if I hear of anyone doctoring my face by drawing on a tache or zits, I shall send the culprit my placenta...they have been warned :twisted:

Have a brilliant one mate xxxxx :hug: :D

happy birthday hun hope you have a fab day xxxxx

kazlin said:
Have a great party huni, oh and remember...prop the life size cardboard cut out of me in front of the food, not the drinks as obviously I can't drink :evil: ...not...yet :twisted:

Also if I hear of anyone doctoring my face by drawing on a tache or zits, I shall send the culprit my placenta...they have been warned :twisted:

Have a brilliant one mate xxxxx :hug: :D

ah but the cardboard cut out is from before you were preg, so it can drink as much as it likes and I will get it well and truly hammered for ya :rotfl: I'll make sure no-one defaces it.....though once ive had few I might try to snog it.

hmmmm placenta birthday cake..........

Thanks everyone :hug:

OMG I am so hungover amd just started a nigth shift :rotfl: :rotfl:

Was a goooood night, no pics tho :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member