Hannahs ill, should i be worried...?

Red_Fairy

Reaction score
Right, ive had abit of a tough week with Hannah, teething and thrush being the main issues (i thought it was nappy rash for 10 days so it dragged on more then it should have done) shes getting 2 new teeth as well oh and has had the runs too. I said all above to doctor he just said it was all related to her teeth and gave me thrush cream.

That was Thursday.

OH has been really ill sinse then and it looks like its a really bad chest infection hes got. Ive tried staying away and done the same with hannah.

Hannah is coughing ALOT today and the runs has come back like crazy. Ive changed her about 6-7 times today and every times there has been like yellow-water! :( :puke: and this has made her thrush rash super red and bleeding again :wall: :wall:
Shes really pale and her eyes look really tired and sore.

I have nothing to tell me if she has a temp or not, tho she does feel warm.

Shes super tired too, when she tries to nap her cough keeps waking her up.

She wingie but not THAT bad. she will sit watching the telly for a period of time, tho shje deffo prefers being in my arms.

Her appertite is ok. been abit weird all week, but today its not so bad.

should i be worried.????

no docs till tomoz... but im sceard case im doing somthing wrong...

im just going to give her some water now.. .:(oh and ive only got ibruprofin in and bonjella..been givimg her both of them.

Why don't you phone NHS direct and ask them for advice. Also if you are worried you can always go to A&E. Isaac had a high temp and a cough when he was one and we took him to A&E and it was croup and we were home and all sorted within a few hours. I would never hesitate to go to A&E again. They were brilliant with Isaac. I'd definately get yourself a thermometer to take her temperature. Leaving a high temperature for too long can be dangerous. If you have a local paper they list the 24 hour chemist rota and you could get one from there if you don't want to wait till tomorrow.

Hope everything is ok

Lou :D

NHS direct number is 0845 4647.

got her temperature and it was normal. shes asleep in bed now, will just keep an eye on her, if her temp goes up tho i will take her to docs.

thanks anyway :)

luke has been the same had a nasty diarrhoea and vomiting bug since wednesday, he has been whingy and off his food and milk, i have been giving him diorlyte sachets in his water to try and replace some of the salts etc he is losing. as long as she is fairly bright no need to be majorly concerned but if she appears lethargic, listless or floppy get straight to your drs as a sign of dehydration, otherwise just need to ride it out but if all concerned at anytime get her checked out.

i sympathise big time, me luke and OH have had this bug and its so nasty, some of lukes nappies have leaked and its such a mess!

hope she better soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back