Aimee's ill!

kellie80

Reaction score
Aimees been up all night vomiting. Shes not eating and has the runs and a high temp. I know shes caught it off her sister who was sent home from school on Tuesday being sick but shes still not eating now 4 days on. I'm just a bit concerned about Aimee cos shes so tiny and doesn't have any extra weight she can afford loose, shes all skin and bones. How long should I leave her do you think before taking her the doctors? Also what about Nathan, hes only 10 months, does he need to be seen by anyone if he gets it?

Hey hun...

Arianna had bad sickness last week, she had to go to the ER room here as she was dehydrated as well due to the heat and refusing to eat/drink.

I would take them to the doctor to get checked out. But in the meantime we were told to only give Arianna about 2-3oz of water every hour until she kept it all down for 4hrs, then to give her some clear soup (I just got chicken & Noodle soup and strained it) and if she kept it down for 4hrs then give her something like baby rice. Once there had been no sickness for 24-36hrs to resume normal feeding

:hug: :hug: kellie80 :hug: :hug: Really hope Aimee gets well soon, and it doesn't pass to little Nathan :hug: I've no experience to share, people always say make sure they have plenty of fluids as its more important than food, but I would go to GP now if you're worried :hug: Or as ever there's NHS direct, which I'm sure you're well aware of, really hope she gets well soon, very best wishes :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back