Halfway

x_larlybelle_x

Reaction score
:pompom: :pompom: :pompom: :pompom:

I can't believe Pip and I have made it!!!

Feels like only yesterday we were a quarter of the way! Can start counting down instead of up now :D

Got 2 weeks till my next scan (and my birthday!) and can't wait to find out what team we r on.

Happy half birthday baby Pip!!

Mummy loves u sooooo much :hug: :love:

Last edited:
Aww... congrats! Another milestone ticked off... time is going so fast!! :)

Great news now its downhill intead of uphill I cant way for my half way mark!! XX

Excellent and i'm right behind you :dance: Congrats Larly xx

How are you feeling at the moment. I have a bit more energy although i get tired quickly and have been sleeping very well. The heat at the moment has been quite tough as much as i love the sun.

Bump has all of a sudden grown over this past weekend. A lot of the girls at work have said i look like i've got bigger over night. Tummy feels tight/heavy so i've been slapping on the cream/oil. How's Pip bump?

Little Chip has been pretty quiet these past few days or so, i just get the odd little movement. Maybe Chip is growing and sleeping lots? How's Pip's punches and kicks?

Have my scan next Thursday, can't wait!! Will I remain team yellow or come home with pink/blue news??? All will be revealed next week ;)

I know you will be finding out and i can't wait to hear if little Pip is boy/girl x

Thanks ladies. DH has called it Pip's half pre-birthday! :lol:

Kerrieanne - feeli good. Get tired quickly like u but unlike u I'm struggling to sleep :(

Bump is huge! Will post pic later. Feelin lots of movement today. Little jabs every now and then with somersaults. Feels very strange!

Getting very excited about scan but so peeved I gotta wait to 22 weeks :( feel so
Left out with everyone else havin their scans and finding out what teams they r on but only 14 more sleeps!

Congrats hun :D feels so good to be half way doesnt it!

Looking forward to finding out what team your on- not long now! x

I'm literally one-step behind you :)
Be nice to finally count down, and just think once you've found out the sex you will have less time to wait to meet him/her then those of us who find out. :D

Glad your well. x

aww congrats, can't wait until i can say that :) xx

Happy 20 weeks, fab milestone! :pompom: x

Now have a 2 week countdown to scan, 3 weeks till midwife and 4 weeks till v-day!!!

Happy half pre bday pip!!!
ive grown too over the wkend.....feels very weird....n uncomfy especially with the constipation...boooooooo!
Got our scan wednesday....its the only thing thats gettin me thru the week x

touch wood ive not suffered from constipation so im all good there!

so jealous of everyone having their 20 week scans this week :(

Happy half pre-birthday pip. It's great to have all these little milestones isn't it. I'm nearly there.

yeah only 2 days hun! its great being able to count down instead of up! lol!

Yay! Happy half pre-birthday Pip :) I'm so glad I've reached this mile stone too woo hoo! Seems like its flown in for me how do u feel larly x
Can't believe uve got to wait another 2 weeks for scan:( and all us 20 weekers can't do it together x

i know my nhs trust suck :(

feelin pretty good, knackered in the evenings but apart from that im good.

feel like i can eat for england tho, and its not good stuff i want, i want crap and lots of it. cant wait to eat dinner so i can get the ben and jerrys out! lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back