hairy!

youngmummy22

Reaction score
Hey!! Is it just me or has anyone else noticed the hair on their legs and other
Places growing so much faster while pregnant :) its a pain in the ass
How ever we'll keep up the shaving malarkey with big bumps I dunno haha

On Sunday my "leg hair" was so short that I thought it might be too short to wax so I could leave it a couple of more days, and today it's all of a sudden tripled (or more) in length and I'm thinking it's getting too long to wax :-/

Hubby has considered buying an epilator to help me with the hair removal when my bump is too big for me to do it myself. I've asked if he can't just help me shave... but he's worried he'll cut me..

Yes! Shave the night before and the next day 2days worth of hair has grown back! I've started growing hair on my belly as well... O.O Anyone else getting a hairy belly? lol xx

Yes danti a few random ones! Also had a random chin and boob one!

Xxx

Haha Olive! No chin ones of yet! But my belly hair isn't the odd 2 or 3, I actually have like a thin film of hair covering my belly and it's getting pretty long around my belly button lol! It's light so not hugely noticeable, really hoping it stays that way! xx

Last edited:
It's sooo embarrassing, I've got a hairy tummy too now :blush:

The funny thing is a few weeks ago I remember saying to my sister I don't know why but the hair on my legs is growing soo slow its great! Must be all the hormones :)
Yep we'll definatly need a helping hand soon

I think my roots are growing quicker as well!

Mine seems to be growing quicker too, last time got hubby to help he was fine with it until i was in the bath n baby turned really quickly my stomach went all pointy he ran out the bathroom saying he couldnt watch it it was like something outta alien!

My roots need doing badly too but dont think my hairdresser will bleach it xx

I've got hair on my belly too, especially around my belly button, :)
Hope my hair will grow long whilst pregnant although I'm not liking the roots. x

my roots are definatly growing faster...:(

hahahahaha my ass is fine i hope :O

Yep! :p
My belly is so hairy right now, eurgh!
I actually have a very long black hair that's sticking out just under my belly button, the rest of the hairs are fluffy and blonde :lol: xxx

I've definately noticed this! Having to shave my legs every day! Wondered what was going on! Glad its not just me!!

I've definitely noticed my roots growing much quicker than normal... trying to hold out for the 12 week mark before dyeing, but it's not going to be easy!

I've definitely noticed my roots growing much quicker than normal... trying to hold out for the 12 week mark before dyeing, but it's not going to be easy!

I'm nearly there, gonna make my hair appointment for next weekend when I'll have been in Tri2 for a week. Can't wait. It's bad enough feeling rough without feeling frumpy too. Got my sister to prune my head yesterday (she is a hairdresser I didn't ask her randomly to do it) and feel a lot better for that too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back