Hairy McLairy

xxbeckyxx

Reaction score
This is a bit embarrassing, but is anyone else getting really hairy?? I have very pale skin and black hair, so it's really noticeable on me! Hairy boobs, belly, tops of my legs, pretty much everywhere!!

I have read that other people have had this and it's turned out they've had boys so it's been the extra boy hormones affecting them. I just hope it'll go away after pregnancy and not leave me like a gorilla forever!

I'm always hairy when pregnant spesh on tummy!! Their getting thicker and darker as my pregnancy goes on! Also finding my leg hairs grow quicker but also my nails grow really fast too!!

Yes, normally you can't really see the hairs on my legs. But now they are so visible, blaah. But I'm loving my strong long nails that I never have except when pregnant.

I shaved my legs for a bbq last weekend, And I kid you not, 4 hours later while at the bbq.. it was growing back and you could already see the stubble. And I know its bad.. But i had to shave my belly, It was gross, It was hairier than OH's !! (Then again he has freakishly little body hair.. Lucky *******)

This is really common but to be honest iv gone the opposite, i dont have to shave my legs for like over a week as nothings growing lol and im having a boy :) x

YES!! This is really bad for me as I have pale skin and dark hair too, not a good look in the summer and I am going to Spain for a week in July so dreading the hairy look, my last pregnancy was the same, but it calmed down at around 6 month but I do love the fact my hair is growing really quick xx

I am the same quite lucky as I've got tanned skin but I have notcied it!! ESP shaving my arm pits
comes bk v v quickly!!! Given up on legs lol keepp wearig trousers lol!!

Your title really made me laugh :rofl: I had hairs on my belly when I was pregnant with my boys - all gone now though :lol:

:rotfl:Hairy McLary from Donaldsons dairy

yeah should go after baby , I notticed my legs hardley needed shavign after tho, like it had slowed it down and gone the other way, so could be a good thing for you?

Oh I hope it does all go afterwards lol! I am the same as you mommakat, I tried to resist shaving my belly but it just got too bad! Close friends were wanting to see if my belly was growing and lifting my top, and although they would understand, it's still embarrassing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back