Hairy or not - related to sex of baby??

Heatherb

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

There is a post on another forum I go on about this, so thought I would ask here.

Has the growth of the hair on your legs slowed right down, and do you know if you are having a boy or a girl?

On the other forum, it seems that most of those expecting girls have noticed that their legs hardly need shaving.

I don't know what I am having, and the hairs on my legs are definitely growing a lot slower - I'm always clutching at straws hoping that everything indicates a girl though!!

Just wondered if this was another wives tale??

Heather x

well, i've been told "most likely" a girl, and i am distinctly un-hairy! ive thought maybe its to do with hormones, as i'd expect male hormones to bring on spots and aggression, neither of which i've had- and female hormones are notorious for bringing on tears, and i have cried! i dont know if its a fact though.

Well I've cried a lot, no hairy tummy and my legs haven't really been hairy...no spots and I'm having ....

A boy

:)

Well that depends on whether the sonographer got my scan result correct! :shock:

Let's hope so or I will be having a proper little tomboy :wink: :rotfl:

I know I'm having a girl & the hair on my legs barely grows.....don't know if its related :think:

Hi

Im having a girl and my legs grow very fast but did with Kiara too :think:
Katrina

my leg hair grow the same as the did prior to pregnancy i think and mines a

boy

but have got a hairy tummy

Im having a girl and the hair on my legs is growing miles slower, got a really hairy belly though.

I've developed lots of downy white hairs on my tummy and I am having a boy. Leg hair growing as normal.

I hardly ever shave my legs anyway! (about once a month). I also have the white downy belly hair and unless 2 people have got it wrong I'm having a girl!

sorry to intrude, but I recently posted a similar thread in 2nd tri.

I don't know the sex of my baby yet (got till April 30th!!) but I have LOADS of dark dark hair on my tummy and my leg hair is growing faster than usual. I also have terrible spots on my back and shoulders.

I'm convinced I'm having a boy, do you guys think these may be signs?

K.xxx

No hairy tummy and the hair on my legs/underarms has all but stopped growing...I only shave about once a fortnight (sounds gross!) but I just don't need to anymore, loving it!!

I'm expecting a BOY in August!

I suffered really bad with spots on face & chest & had really greasy hair :puke:

No difference what-so-ever with hair growth & no hair on belly :D

And having a girlie :D

My leg hair is just the same as pre-pregnancy, but I have a few long black hairs on my tummy under my belly button :lol:
We're expecting a boy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back