Hair

cab'o'holic

Reaction score
Dose anyone have any unwanted hair on them,
i have hair coming on my tummy and breasts :oops:
i had this with my son aswell,
do u think its a boy thing

ive got loads round my belly button and it isnt the most atractive thing reall:)

Do you no what sex you are having? i was told its male hormones

ive been told a girl but mines not alot of hair just a tiny bit lol

Mine is only a bit at the moment but only 17 weeks.
when i had luke it was quite thick and lots of it

I have alot fine hair on my belly, it's been there since i found out i was pregnant, but became more visable around 16 wks. I just hope it all falls out after lol :oops:

Instead of the brown line appearing down your belly i have a line of little black hairs!! :shock: :shock:

i dont have a brown line! when are you meant to get it ?

I think it about 19 weeks but cant be sure, i didnt have one with either of my boys so maybe this is a girl? will find out in 2 days :dance: :dance:

i got this aswell and even though my mum said its normal and told me to leave it alone i was grossed out and everyone wants to look at your belly so i did something really stupid and shaved it off...lol
i dont spose i'll get rid of it now it was just a lil bit but i couldnt stand it!

i shaved mine off last time and it still went after the birth,
im glad im not the only one who has this :dance:

ah thats good to hear i thought it might stay because i shaved it,..phew!
its not very nice but its all the extra hormones that cause it..not sure if its an indication of having a boy though..i'm having a boy but my mum got it when she had me and my sister!

Im out doing my OH on the 'garden path' lol

I have a little bit on the bottom of my tummy. I have a little on my big toe, but ive always had that :oops: ...pmsl ill shut up now

no i can't say i have. But the hair on my tuppence is growing rapidly! im sure i could braid it now :shock:

dont say that budge you'll give a little someone ideas on what to post next :shock: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl:
oh god i rememeber it as if it were yesterday bwhahahahahhaha :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back