Hair removal issues...

futuremummy237

Reaction score
So, this may be TMI but...

I've just been in the shower and thought its time for some grooming! Anyhow, I then look diwn to find that I can't see 'down there' because of my bump. I'm only 19 weeks!! It took a great deal if time and effort with different positions but I have managed to hair remove by some miracle! What am I going to do when I get even bigger? I simply refuse to let my partner go down there with the veet paha.

Any creative ideas?

X

OMG i had that same conversation with myself this morning!
have my scan today, so figured id better neaten up just in case.

i just very gingerly used the power of feel with scissors and razor. I could have carved all manner of shapes down there!!!!
having trouble bending over to shave my legs too! and with summer finally here, the legs have to come of hibernation! reckon i have hairy cuffs on the ankles mind, where i just cannot reach!

Maybe it would be easier in the bath lying down?
How are you with working back to front in front of a mirror?
or treat yourself to a salon appointment? (ive never had a professional wax in my puff, so would be more wary of that, than the danger of hubby with a razor!)

I'm already getting like this! Immensely awkward! x

There's always waxing (which really ISN'T for me), I've told hubby he will have to give me a "trim" when I get bigger but he'll have to get used to me being a tad hairier than usual. Hahah.

Pahaha I love these responses! Gysgal as if you even went down there with scizzors, I would definitely cut something needed off if I did that haha! I was thinking the waxing route, but I've never had anything other than my eyebrows waxed and even then I'm a wuss (I'm going to be a total mess in childbirth).

Ha geekachublog, I've asked my sister about this who has just had a baby and she got her husband to give her a trim with his head shaver before birth! However, I don't think I could live it down if my partner did that to me, I'm trying to rain as dignified as possible, which is difficult in pregnancy I think we all agree!

X

These response are awesome haha. Without any puns, its just touch and go for me. I find lying down in the bath easy for me lol. Theres no way of doing it standing up in the shower haha. And waxing down their isnt my ideal of fun. Xxx

get a good mirror lol, i do it by feel but its not foolproof and i have slipped once or twice but having done this before i am better at it this time haha
deffo lying down in the bath

Doing it in the bath is definitely easier I find but trimming down below is still becoming more difficult as my belly grows!! Oh all the fun we have in pregnancy!! X

I have the same issue. Told other half he'll have to help :( this is so un glamorous

I'm afraid it won't get any easier. You need to get a mirror and angle it when your in the shower. Bit hard working opposites but easier then going in blind!

Aww I've told OH that's he's to do it before we go into hospital. He's seen it all before and will see much worse at the birth I'm sure :blush: xx

I've done it so far by guessing ha ha really really can't see it at all now. Want to go get waxed as I used to go but apparently its so much more painful when your pregnant and it's bad enough as it is!! Might save it till nearer the time so I don't have to worry about it during birth and after, all though the state of my pubes will be the last thing on my mind ha ha x

I think all nurses and doctors have seen worse than a hairy foof haha. Its all good ladies ;) ;) ;) xxx

Oh gosh i'm a nurse and see hairy vaginas and penises every single day but the thought of someone looking at mine (hairy or not) is just something I feel so nervous about, how weird is that? Im going to try out the mirrors and lying in the bath options I reckon, and if all else fails I will blindfold my partner and let him loose down there haha! Thanks for the suggestions ladies! x

I got my OH old goaty & tash clipper. It doesn't make you totally naked down there but near enough to be clean & tidy, so quite short. I'm able to get my door mirror down to floor level & sit with the legs open after a shower.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back