Hair loss!

Holly1991

Reaction score
When I bath/shower and wash my hair a big clump of hair comes out my head! It's bits from all over not one particular area.. I must admit I haven't been washing it very often as just not felt up to bathing and showering (gross I know)

Is this normal part of pregnancy? Or is it cause not washed it much?
Haha.

X

Didnt wanna read and run, ive not experienced this. I thougjt youre meant to lose less hair when pregnant?

Didnt wanna read and run, ive not experienced this. I thougjt youre meant to lose less hair when pregnant?

That's what I thought!! Lol :) maybe it's the lack of washing and attention to my hair.
It looks lovely and shiney and full now I've washed it!
Strange!

X

It tends to be the less frequent you wash it, the more you'll appear to lose. It's not that you're losing more than average, its just because its not happening as often (less washes). Does this make sense? I noticed this if ever I'd left my hair a couple of days rather than every day and that was Pre-pregnancy.

Hope this helps. Xxx

It tends to be the less frequent you wash it, the more you'll appear to lose. It's not that you're losing more than average, its just because its not happening as often (less washes). Does this make sense? I noticed this if ever I'd left my hair a couple of days rather than every day and that was Pre-pregnancy.

Hope this helps. Xxx

Oh thank you very much! :) that's really helpful.. So my answer is I'm gross and should bother wash it more hehehe! :D :) thank you!

Xx

I've heard you can lose hair when pregnant - my mum did. Not so much it was noticeable on your head (ie not huge bald patches) but lots came out when washing or brushing. Not sure how common it is though!

Probably where you are not washing it so much. When I haven't washed it much, more will come out when I do x

I've suffered with alopecia in the past and since then I only wash my hair about twice a week. I found washing it made me lose more and it's always stuck in my mind! So as I rarely wash it I do find more than the average comes out when I do. It's actually really good for your hair if you have a spell of not washing it!

I've suffered with alopecia in the past and since then I only wash my hair about twice a week. I found washing it made me lose more and it's always stuck in my mind! So as I rarely wash it I do find more than the average comes out when I do. It's actually really good for your hair if you have a spell of not washing it!

Yeah I've noticed how shiney and nice it is ha! :) x

I have the complete opposite. Hair appearing everywhere!

Haha yeah I think it may be a build up of hair, happens to me if I leave it a few days too long :) xx

Haha thank you ladies I shall make an effort to wash it more often now HahhaX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back