do you wash your hair every day??

Spritzer

Reaction score
just wondered what everyone else does as OH HAS to wash his hair everyday, but i only wash mine every 2nd day.

shower every day but tie hair up on its not being washed day, lol.

I used to wash it everyday, but that just seemed to make it greasy.
I started cutting down and evenually managed to go a day without.
Now im fine on wash day, second day and can almost get away with it tied back on third.
Although i wouldnt really go out with it like that

I have to wash my hair everyday, my hair gets really greasy at the top and sides but dry at the ends!

Every 2 days. When I was pregnant, however, I had to wash it every day, and it had usually started to look lank again by the evening :shock:

When I had my hair short I had to wash it everyday. Otherwise it looked just grose. Now, when I can have it in a ponytail I can go without washing a couple of days. :hug:

Everyday cos its short & I get major bedhead that even GHDs cant fix :lol:

Usually everyday... but now I have my GHD's I can sometimes go every 2nd day!! :cheer:

I have to everyday. It gets greasy and horrible if i don't. And extremely uncontrollable if i wanna tie it back.

Every 2 days but when pregnant I could go 4 days :shock:

If ive had my hair coloured I can go about 3 days with out a wash.... once the roots start to show then I have to wash it every other days but sometimes stick abit talc in it and tie it up if im not going anyway like today.... its too hot to wear it down anyway to ave talced it and tied it up.... fingers crossed no1 calls for a random visit :lol: cause I look stunning hahaha

I've washed my hair every day since I was a teenager!
It started because I was going through that greasy teenage stage and since then I just like how my hair looks when its been done properly. My hair is so fine and has a funny wave to it that any sleep and I look like I haven't brushed my hair in a week!

no way it takes me ages to dry my hair with my wet to straights- sometimes i don't even have time so i just tie it up but i wash it every other day and wear a shower cap which is so attractive..lol
in the bath or shower on the in between days :) if i leave it longer it gets greasy and i hate that!!

Gosh no, i dont get a chance to wash it every day.

I let mine get greasy before i wash it, therefore letting the good oils stay in the hair, my hair is below the shoulder and curly and i wear it straight which takes the best part of an hour to do lol

I wash mine everyday day otherwise I feel completely minging if i don't.

Emma58 said:
I wash mine everyday day otherwise I feel completely minging if i don't.

same here - my hair is so fine it feels horrible otherwise!

Sometimes i do it twice a day!

I do mine every other day or it goes really greasy and feels horrible. It's also good to let the natural oils stay in your hair.

i can go up to 5 days without needing to wash it. im the same though, every now and then ill let it get really bad then wash it and i find its nicer after that wash than wheni do it more often!

i usually do it every 4 days at the moment, or 3. pregnancy makes me hair nice lol

Every other day. Any longer than that and It feels greasy. But It really depends where Im too as well our shower is rubbish so dont really want too use it more than that but my mum and dads shower is amazing! When I visit I have 2 showers a day and I used to when I lived at home!

I have that fine-yet-lots-of-it English hair and wash it every day.

It looks like I've dipped my head in a chip pan if I don't. People always say if I left it longer it wouldn't get so greasy, but that's a bag of crap. I have tried :lol:

Yet another excuse not to go camping :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back