• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hair bleeching when pregnant?

MrsBrightside

Reaction score
right ive been told I cant bleach my hair while im pregnant (some places say im ok after 12 weeks, some places say not at all)

the problem is its horrible at the min, its getting me down as my roots are now looking really bad and my hair is about 3 different shades.... ive looked into Henna dye's but they are all dark shades... can anyone recommend anything for me please b4 I do a Britney and shave it all off :lol:

thanks girls x

Don't do it!

I done mine while pregnant with Nathan, I was around 30 weeks when I done it. It came out all sorts of different shades, it looked horrible and even made some of my hair fall out :shock: :shock:

I had bleached my hair in the past before getting pregnant and had been fine with it. Must have just been the way the hair dye reacted because I was pregnant.

omg does that mean I have to look like this for months yet??? I look such a mess :cry: its really getting me down now cause im normally so spot on with my hair, im gutted :cry:

dont do henna! henna is the most dangerous one to do when pregnant, i was told by my stylist henna is the only thing to definately stay away from! i had highlights done i was told its safe but is personal choice, highlights dont go onur scalp so are safer than full hair colour just try to put the least amount of stuff on ur scalp as possible. xx

Brill i will just get a highlighting kit then and stay away from the henna

it is perfectly safe to dye hair during pregnancy but your hair will react differently so be careful with the shades n colours you choose. also stay away from henna like trixi sed

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back