dying hair during pregnancy

charliebear85

Reaction score
just been on google trying to find out what i can about dying hair during pregnancy, some people say its fine but then some people say to avoid it at all costs
:?

would love to hear peoples thoughts :)
can i do my roots? or shall i just grow all this bleach out of my hair while i have a chance?

charlie xxxx

My sister is a hairdresser and I asked her.. she did get very suspicious I must say! But her answer is that you can if its just the hair and not touching the head.. reason for this is if you have a reaction to the dye then you can end up harming your little one. I think it is also to do with the chemicals!

xx

i did hairdressing at college and dying ur hair is fine there is no scfientific evidence to suggest it aint ...but there aint to suggest it is either ..i think its every1s own personal preference ..i wud recomend doing a allergy test tho, then u shud be fine i dye my hair all over x

I have continued to have my hair hi-lighted since I was 8 weeks pregnant, and have it re-done every 10 weeks or so!

They do say hi-lighting is better than just dying, and personally I would get a hairdresser to do it for you - I also asked them to use hi-lift colours rather than any bleach.......!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back