Had time off, but back with 3d pics

Baileysmummy

Reaction score
Hi, i have been taking time off the forum and computer over the last few days, i think it was monday morning when i was last on... looking back at everything omg how much i have missed out on, but i enjoyed every minute i spent with my kids, they have appreciated me playing with them and we have a different kind of bond now.. so i wont be around on here as much as i was before, just incase anyone wonders where i have gone thats all.. but i dont think i will be missed but hey never mind..

had my 3d scan done this morning got there at 9 o clock and was seen straight away..

after my last 3d scan i was a little apprehensive but this time round was so different, i saw it all in 3 d he sucked his thuumb, did a full turn whilst i was being scanned lol..

anyway a few pics of the better ones, i got 4 colour pics and several black and white ones and a vidoe :cheer:

here they are

sorry they are big, but my photo shop has decided they wont work :x

widger.jpg
nice view of his *widger* had to show you as i was paronoid it was a girl :rotfl:

face.jpg
his face...

arm.jpg
his arm and handie..

face2.jpg
another view of his face..

so there you go, well worth it it was..

take care all, :hug:

wow cool thats like awesome :D

Aww Fiona I'm glad you had a better scan this time around. The photos are great. Your LO looks so peaceful and relaxed in there. :D No signs of the problems you have faced over the last few weeks so that's really great :clap:

Good news that you've had some time bonding with your boys. I'm sure they missed their Mummy when you were unwell. We never really know what they think do we? I'm sure they do worry in their own way even when they are small.

This place can be addictive, I know what you mean about spending so much time here, I'm also aware of that. We can never catch up with all the posts all the time it's so busy. :) It would be nice to hear from you every now and again though. I think you will be missed actually! :D

:hug:

glad u enjoyed spending time with ur boys, and gr8 pics :hug:

Hi

Glad to see you posting :) great pics hun they are so clear! Im glad you spent time with your boys i used to spend far more time on here and Kiara loves it now that i spend more time with her :) Oh and ive been missing you :)

where did you get it done and can i ask how much it cost?
I want to get one done at about 28 weeks but unsure of what package to get. Whats good value for money?

Thanks girls, :hug:

bex it cost me £115 should have been £150 but i got it a wee bit cheaper, its better to have it done around the 26-29 weeks :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back