Had sweep, Excited and in shock = come on baby

MissSara

Reaction score
Right had my sweep today, midwife says my cervix is already 2-3 cm dilated and that i am having contractions.
GUESS WHAT, i can't bloody feel i thing yet, i feel so lucky........lol

She said because he's my 2nd baby its really common to not feel a thing yet. I was in hospital at 2cm dilated with Harrison in pain, so right now i cant get this grin of my face.

She doesn't think i will be long at all, even said it may be tonight. BUT she has booked me an induction, i have to go into hospital at 8pm on Monday night. ( quite upset about this as i know they wont do it till 6am tuesday ) and i would much rather be at home for the night with Harrison than in hospital.
Fingers crossed though that it wont come to me going in there on monday.

:D :D :D Can't stop smiling, come on little man, give me the pain...........lol

Yay :cheer: So pleased that you are having painless contractions :D

Hope things move along quickly for you :) Either way you'll have your little man soon :cheer:

Woooo good luck Sara. Tonight would be good, that would be three on the same day!

:cheer: Yay!! How lucky to not even be feeling the contractions!! Lots of luck x

WOW! Sounds as though it's VERY possible that it might be tonight then!! :cheer:

Come on pain train, get your arse over to Sara's! :lol:

Good luck! :pray: Keep us posted! xx

Yay :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: thats fantastic news- i'd be jumping for joy
at the knowelege i was 2-3cms without being in pain yet :)

so happy for you-- come on baby!!!!

yay!!!! Come on baby!!! Hope it happens soon!!!xxx

Come on little man, it's time you were here now :D

I am pleased that you are having pain free contractions, I hope it stays like that for you for a long time!!

Xxx

Pain still not bad enough to make me scared but getting stronger, just done the food shop round morrisons ( can't leave my boys without their grub )

Getting more backache than anything but MW did tell me today baby is back to back so that might be why.

I'm still not convinced that i will be having baby before my induction on monday, but my mum seems to think different, i just feel like i need to be in more pain before i can imagine him here. I will keep you all updated though xxx

Yay!! :cheer: Really hope this moves things along for you so you get to meet LO sooner rather than later. :hug: x

It's still sounding good!! :cheer:

I read up loads on back labour because Evie was back to back for friggin' ages. She keeps moving round again and getting back into the B2B position :wall:

Anyway, here's a link;

http://pregnancy.about.com/cs/laborbasi ... klabor.htm

Back labour can progress slowly, but your backache sounds like the start!! x

Sounds promising. Send some of those pain-free contractions my way (when I am ready...not now!!!)

I reckon you will have the baby before Monday...how exciting!

Hope things keep moving forward and baby is here real soon after a happy and comfy birth, very best wishes :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hiya MissSara,

All the best - sounds similar to what I had this time around and the real thing was much quicker!!! Hope you start before Monday - sounds to me like this is likely.

All the best, :hug:

Nope isn't looking likely anymore, no signs now.
Guess the sweep tricked me and made me believe it was going to happen. I have just spent the last 2 hours walking round town shopping in hope of something happening....... all what happened was i spent way to much money......lmao

Oh well at leats i know he will be here tuesday. Just dont want to be induced :(

hope he comes before they induce you and yay for getting to 3 cms and not feeling a thing :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back