• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Had scan!

flexilexi394

Reaction score
Had my scan today, cant work out how to get the flaming picture on here, but all was well and sonographer said it was the naughtiest baby of the morning! we were there over an hour trying to get measurements and i had to go for walks and stuff! so im actually 13 weeks and 1 day today, gotta try and sort ticker out now as well! haha x:dance:

Lol, at the naughtiest baby of the morning. That's awesome all went well. I look forward to seeing the picture when you can post it.

Oh forgot to ask, how did the not needing a full bladder thing work out?

Hiya! she just did a normal scan! apparently the baby doesnt lie correctly on a full bladder for the measurements she needed, so was quite interesting! so wierd seeing little fingers and stuff. xx

woohooo congrats lol ur gettin a nawty baby thats hilarious xx

to post your picture go to advance settings and there is an uploads thing there right at the bottom of the page :)

congrats on being in tri 2 now im so jealous i was put back from 13 weeks to 9 weeks so now i have ages to wait again!

to post your picture go to advance settings and there is an uploads thing there right at the bottom of the page :)

congrats on being in tri 2 now im so jealous i was put back from 13 weeks to 9 weeks so now i have ages to wait again!

AHHH thats annoying for you honey!! i half expected to be put back rather than forward to be honest! but oh well, its all very exciting!! And the part about from going from tri 2 bk to tri 1 sucks a bit for you! xxxx:wall2:

Glad everything went well, looking forward to seeing your pics!

Thats really interesting about the full bladder thing, was it for the nuchal translucency measurement?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back