Had our scan!!

Karate Kid

Reaction score
Hey Ladies,

We had our scan, it was the most amazing experience ever.

My womb was tilted back slightly so they tried to scan across the tummy but to no avail. The sonographer ended up doing an internal scan and it was so clear on the screan! We could see so much.

I feel reasurred now, babies heart was beating nicely and baby was flippy over on to it's belly!! Other than that it didn't move an awful lot which worried me a bit but the sonographer told me that is comon....

Good luck to all the ladies due to have their scans soon.... it's is magical.

I will upload pics later.

xx

Last edited:
Yay, glad all went well - its such a relief isn't it?

Looking forward to seeing pic later :) x

:yay: Congrats!! Really pleased it went well. Look forward to seeing the pics xx

I'm glad everything has gone brilliantly for you! I'll look forward to seeing a piccy soon!
x

So glad everything went well, its amazing seeing ur LO isn't it? I'm still in awe lol.
Delighted u had a good scan and can't wait to see a lovely pic x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

So glad it all went well hun :) look forward to see your pics x x

Excellent. So glad it went well. Can't wait to see a pic! Xxx

Lovely news hun must have been so lovely and reassuring! :D

Looking forward to a piccie later xxx

Fantastic news!!! Looking forward to seeing your lil bean :) x

aww really pleased it went well you have got me all excited for mine on tuesday please do try to get a pic up would love to see it :) x

Awwww hun, I am glad ur scan went well. I'll bet it was lovely to see your lil one!

I am excited for mine but also absoloutley terrified, I just hope everything is OK...

Can't wait to see the scan piccys

XX

Aw, congratulations! Glad it all went well. Like you, my uterus is angled the other way, but I didn't need an internal. They just couldn't see baby as easily, and it looks like it's sitting up in my scan pic, as opposed to most people's 12 week scan where the baby looks like it's lying down. It was a right wriggler, though.

Pics, please!!! xx

Thank you so much ladies....

To all those due to have there scan soon, it is scary before hand but trust me all you fears melt away. You and you OH's will love every second.

I don't know why but it won't let upload pics!! x

Aw, congratulations! Glad it all went well. Like you, my uterus is angled the other way, but I didn't need an internal. They just couldn't see baby as easily, and it looks like it's sitting up in my scan pic, as opposed to most people's 12 week scan where the baby looks like it's lying down. It was a right wriggler, though.

Pics, please!!! xx

My little one was also sitting up at my 12 week scan, i thought what a clever bambino lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back