Had our 20 week scan this morning!

Kirsty.Y.84

Reaction score
Scan was amazing! Our little peanut was wriggling around all over the place! We were being scanned for over an hour!

We decided not to find out the sex (although I have a feeling it is a boy!).

So relieved everything is ok!

Booked app for our next scan at 32 weeks, so that's something to look forward to :)

So pleased everything OK :) Did you get scan piccies??

Last edited:
Glad all was well! Well done on team yellow Ive never had enough patience to do that!

Congrats! So glad scan went well and well done for staying team yellow. We have our scan tomorrow morning and I'm so nervous and excited don't think I can sleep tonight lol

That's great news :yay: So glad that all is well. We will be team yellow too, even though the curiosity will kill me!

Looks like there are quite a few scans this week. Mine's 9am on Weds. Good luck with yours tomorrow, Maria. x

:yay: brilliant news - look forward to seeing some pics soon. I notice you are in Kent too, which hospital did you go to if you dont mind me asking? Are 32 week scans given to everyone now?
xxx

I admire you i really do sticking to team yellow.
I really must look into this 32 week scan and see if ill get one at darent valley. xxx

Congrats on team yellow!! We have decided on a surprise and it's fab - getting so excited now and can't wait for hubby to tell me after it's arrived!!!

Thanks ladies! It wasn't actually that hard staying team yellow! We just want a surprise soo much!

FirstBabyEek, I am at Medway Maritime. I know that everyone that is registered at Medway gets a 32 week scan, and it is being introduced everywhere but not sure how quickly as I know a lot of ladies haven't been told about it!

Loula, they are joining Medway and Darent Valley into one NHS trust I think, so may be the same?

xx

Glad everything went well and well done for staying team yellow - we're gonna try at our scan, but it's sooo tempting to find out!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back