Had my show now....still no baby though!!! : (

soulem

Reaction score
Woke this morning and had what I think was my show. Really watery discharge with very faint flecks of blood in it. I lost more plug yesterday morning too, though nothing else has started!! :( 7 days overdue now, think baby has moved in for good!!!

I'm REALLY hoping that something starts before tuesday as they are going to break my waters on tuesday morning and I'd like not to be started off!!

It's good ur having a show. hope things start by themselves , go for a walk. If they didn't just think LO will be in ur arms in less than a week :cheer:

Thanks for the message!!

Would go for a walk but feel dizzy today. Had flashing lights before my eyes yesterday, but they've gone now. Trying to take it easy, but know that that isn;t going to help get labour started!! :(

get gardening :lol: worked for me :)

good luck hope it is not too much longer for you

soulem said:
Thanks for the message!!

Would go for a walk but feel dizzy today. Had flashing lights before my eyes yesterday, but they've gone now. Trying to take it easy, but know that that isn;t going to help get labour started!! :(

posted at the same time - oh well maybe gardening is not an option - give LO a good talking to :)

Hopefully things will progress over today and tomorrow, especially as you lost more plug yesterday and you say you may have lost some of your waters.

Good luck soulem :cheer: :hug: :cheer:

ohhh sounding good hun!!! :cheer:

if you're still seeing flashing lights later though, possibly give the midwife a call, your bp may be a bit high, best to keep a close eye on it :hug:

Good luck hunny !!
dust-3.gif

Come on little one Mummy wants to meet you
Fairy labour spinkles to help things along
:hug: :hug:

my mum had flashing lights before she had my sister and had to go to hospital to be monitored, and went in to labour naturally that night.

Hopefully wont be long now!!

I still feel dizzy and a bit sick too. Not had any more flashing lights though. OH gone out and I'm home with kids. Going to wait and see how I feel when he gets home and maybe ring hospital if feel any worse. Had high bp a few times and there was +1 protein in my sample on friday.

Well the show is ace news. I'm sure baby will be here before Tuesday :hug:

Fingers crossed for you Em :pray:

Thanks debecca!! No signs yet, baby is being very active today too!!

Good luck hun...I hope something has happened today. xxx
:pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back