Scan today

Rósa

Reaction score
Well emergency scan this morning because of bleeding yesterday, everything is fine :D so they turned it into my dating scan as my dating scan was on friday, been dated at 11wk 2days which is what I thought anyway, due on April 17th, scan was wonderful baby was doing a little dance :D sonographer was a bit miserable, I said i wanted photos, and she said I would have to go downstairs and ask there and pay for them, said I didnt have any cash did they take cards, no don't take cards, just go downstairs and sort out there .. but the sister I saw afterwards was lovely and gave me two pics in little frames for nothing :D , also got my date for 20 week scan, 30th Nov.
Hope this pic is ok, got to take pic of pic with phone then email to myself as no scanner lol

Last edited:
Im so pleased everything was ok for you hun :)
Cant wait to see your scan piccy x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, hope this works changed file format lol

Attachments

• my baby 2.jpg
    my baby 2.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 6
It worked hun, what a lovely clear scan :) x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh Rosa, I have been thinking about you all day but this is my 1st chance to get on.
I am sooo relieved and happy for you :dance::dance::dance::dance:
My 20 week scan is just 4 days before yours
Lovely picture too
YAY!!!!!!
Hugs
Jody xxx

Ahhh what a beautiful scan pic rosa, im so pleased everything is ok xxx

ahh thats great news, i was going to see if you had had any news on the bleeding front, glad your ok and your baby too!! congratulations!!! xxxx

Very pleased everything was ok for you Rosa! The picture is amazing- big congratulations!
X

I'm so pleased for you Rosa!!!!

Lovely scan pic :)

x x x x

Rosa thats great news and sooo glad all is well with lo....so happy for you xxx

Thank you all :D I'm so happy i could burst :D don't know what to do with myself :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back